Part 39

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 39

*Selena’s POV*

It had been 3 weeks since the accident, and there was no progress. I was still there every day holding his hand giving him updates and hoping he would pull through. 

I had to admit at this point I was slowly losing hope. Even Pattie, Scooter and Jeremy weren’t so sure if he was actually going to make it, which made it harder even though they tried to hide it from me.

Bentley was finally allowed out of his baby box we called it so I was holding him in my arms. He had grown so much over these past few weeks. I wanted more than anything for Justin to wake up and see his son.

But I sat there in my chair rocking Bentley in my arms. He was finally beginning to fall asleep so I put him in his little crib that we had set up in Justin’s hospital room.

I sat back down in the chair, and said a little prayer when I was interrupted by a little tap on my shoulder. I looked up and my heart dropped.

“JUSTIN!” I screamed throwing my whole body on him hugging him tight. He wrapped his arms around me with that adorable smile that I had missed so much.

Suddenly our reunion was ruined by a crying Bentley. Justin looked at me shocked, “What’s that?”

I got up and got Bentley out of his crib, “Justin meet Bentley. Bentley meet your daddy.”

Justin stared at me shocked. “How long was I out?” he asked looking at Bentley.

“3 weeks, almost 4. I had to have an emergency C-section, but now our little prince is with us,” I smiled proud at Bentley.

“He looked just like you, Sel,” he said holding Bentley’s little hand.

“How are you feeling? Are you in pain?” I asked clicking the red button for the nurse to come in and check on him.

“I feel fine,” He smiled softly at me.

I couldn’t handle it anymore, I leaned up and placed my lips on his, kissing him lovely.

Once we pulled away to catch our breath, my cheeks began to turn red, “I’m sorry. I just missed you so much.”

Just then the nurse walking in looking at the clipboard on her hands, “What’s the problem Ms. Gomez?” She looked up from the clipboard and saw Justin waked, “Wow, Good morning Mr. Bieber. How are you feeling? Do you need some more pain medication?”

“I feel good,” he nodded his head smiling.

“Well, I’ll have the doctor come in and check on you,” She said writing something on the chipboard before leaving the room.

“Sel?” Justin asked looking at me.

“Yeah?” I asked looking up at him.

“Can I hold him?”

I smiled and nodded my head before handing Bentley to him. Bentley looked so small in Justin’s big arms.

“What happened to him?” Justin asked me still looking at Bentley.

I sighed, “They didn’t find him. They don’t have much to work with seeing we have no name but they said they won’t give up.”

Justin nodded looking at Bentley, “When are we going to have kids of our own?”

Kids? More kids? I never even thought about that. I mean I loved children but I never saw myself having a kid let alone kids.

Before I could answer Jeremy and Pattie came in the room carrying the coffees that they went to go get over an hour ago.

“Sorry we took so long. We got lost. But here’s your …” She stopped dead in her tracks seeing Justin awake.

“How long have you been wake?” She asked shocked after she gave him a long and well needed hug.

“He woke up, probably 15 minutes after y’all left,” I stated holding onto Justin’s hand.

*Justin’s POV*

It was so good to have Selena’s hand in mine. I was also glad to know that I was well missed. It’s good to know that people actually care.

After catching up with my mom, and my dad for hours they decided that since I was okay, they would go back home. Jeremy had to take care of Jax and Jaz and my mom needed to prepare for mine and Bentley’s arrival in just a few short days.

I sat in the bed and decided to share the good news with my fans who must have been worried sick about me. I got onto twitter and typed a short message before logging off.

Thank for you for the prayers #onceabelieberalwaysabelieber

I was glad that everything was okay for now and I hope things would stay this way. I think we had had enough drama for a life time, I just hoped God agreed with that.