Part 12

I’m gonna love you through it.

Part 12 

*Selena’s POV*

I excused myself to the restroom and snuck into Justin’s office to look at the paper I had noticed earlier.

I read down the page and years started to pour out of my eyes.

‘When you’re weak, I’ll be strong
When you let go, I’ll hold on
When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes
When you feel lost and scared to death,
Like you can’t take one more step
Just take my hand, together we can do it
I’m gonna love you through it.’

I kept reading it as I sat in his chair and looked up to see him standing there with wide eyes.

I could only mange a whisper to come out, ” what is this?”

He took a few steps closer as I help up the page. “That was supposed to be a surprise..”

I set the paper on the desk and got up out of the chair and walked into him arms holding him close, my head laying in his chest.

“Thank you, that’s the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me.”

He smiled and kissed my head and whispered in my ear “I love you Selena.”

I was slightly taken back. More tears strolled down my face. What was wrong with me today?

He looked at me “Baby what’s wrong? I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m sorry.”

“Happy years Justin. Happy tears.” I smiled reaching up to kiss his lips whispering against them “I love you Justin.”

*Justin’s POV*

This had turned out to be one of the best days of my life. Who knew all this great stuff could happen just by Selena surprising me at work.

I smiled and kissed her happily holding her close.

I was planning to show Selena my song next week at dinner but I liked this much better.

I smiled and wiped away Selena tears with my thumb and kissed her nose.

“Come on. It’s getting late. I’ll walk you to your car.”

She shook her head holding me tighter. “I don’t want to leave you.”

I chuckled and smiled holding her “what’s your mom going to think?”

” I don’t care,” she shook her head I knew Selena and she was not going to her car anytime soon.

We ended up cuddling together on the little sofa in my office. I smiled as she feel asleep in my arms.

I watched her sleep brushing her hair back softly. She looked so peaceful sleeping. Like she had no worry in the world.

Nothing could hurt her when she was sleeping. I was determined to never let anything hurt her again. As long as I was in her life I was going to protect her.

She was my number 1 and I knew she was safe with me. I would never hurt her. I wouldn’t do that to her or myself. I would not lose her.