Part 35

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 35

 *Justin’s POV*

 It was a long drive from L.A. to Dallas, but I was super pumped to preform again. I loved being on stage giving back to the people who make me who I am. Who made my dream come true.

When we pulled up to the Cowboy’s Stratum it was surrounded by paparazzi. I snaked my arm around Selena’s waist whispering in her ear, “Just ignore them. Get inside. Keep your head down and hand in your pocket. If they see the sing they will only get worse.”

She nodded and turned to kiss me softly before I opened the bus door.

“SELENA! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU’RE PREGNANT? IS IT TRUE THAT JUSTIN’S FAMILY HATES YOU? IS IT TRUE THAT YOU HAVE CANCER? HOW IS THAT WORKING WITH BEING PREGNANT SELENA?”

I could tell that the things that they were saying were getting to Sel. I rubbed her back softly pushing our way through the crowd.

Suddenly one of the paparazzi reached out and touched Selena pregnant belly and yelled “IT’S TRUE! SHE’S PREGNANT!”

At that point I was livid. How dare they touch her. I handed Selena over to Kenny and she pulled her hand out of her pocket placing it on her stomach protectively.

Everyone went dead silent, at the sight of the ring, for a long few seconds, before they erupted in more yelling and the flashes of the camera became brighter.

“HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN ENGAGED? WHEN’S THE WEDDING? HOW MUCH DID THE RING COST? IS THIS A SHOT GUN WEDDING DUE TO THE PREGNANCY?”

 After what seemed like years we reached the door. I closed it tight behind us and turned to face Selena, “I told you to keep your hand in your pocket. Now they aren’t going to go away. Great. Just great. Thanks Sel. Thanks.”

“Justin! They touched me! They could have hurt Bentley! And all you care about is them knowing we’re engaged?! Who cares?! We’re in love! The baby is my number one priority!”

By the time she finished her speech I was already reached my dressing room and slammed the door shut not caring what anyone had to say.

*Selena’s POV*

 I couldn’t believe that after they laid their hands on me and on Bentley, all Justin cared about what that people had known we were engaged.

It wasn’t even that big of a deal. As much as I hated the paparazzis, they were going to find out that we were engaged sooner or later.

It sunk in that maybe it wasn’t just me maybe the paparazzi had stressed him out and it wasn’t me at all. Or maybe it was really me.

I knew sooner or later he would get over it, grow up, and move on.

I decided to be the bigger person and go and talk to him after letting him cool off. I knocked on the door before opening it slowly. “Jay? You okay?” I walked into the room and saw Justin laying in the sofa.

I saw him open his arms for me and I crawled into his arms. “You know in a few more weeks we won’t be able to do this? I’ll be way to big.” I started to rub my medium sized stomach softly. I looked at at him looking back at me.

He reached his hands up and softly placed it on my growing stomach. “Sel, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled at you like that. I was just mad at them not you. I just so frustrated and stressed and I took it out on you and I’m sorry.”

I reached my hand back and stroked his face softly. “I understand, Jay. I know that you have a lot to handle. I love you.”

“I love you,” he said leaning in to kiss me.

Right as our lips touched, the door swung open. “20 minutes Bieber!” Scooter called out not bothering to close the door.

Justin got up, giving me his hand, helping me get up. I walked out the door following him to the formation of the prayer circle.

He ran over to get his microphone, which he normally did, but then he started whispering something in Allison’s ear. That was definitely not normal.

Justin ran over to the circle and before I could bring it up he began to pray.

“Amen,” we all said together putting our hands in the middle of the simi-circle.

“1-2-3,” Justin yelled leading the group.

“Ducks, ducks, ducks, quack, quack, quack, zoooooooooooom,” We all yelled in unison.

Everyone clapped for Justin as he ran off stage.

I walked over to the edge of the stage and watched Justin as he performed.

-

My favorite part of the show was when Justin would do ‘One Less Lonely Girl.’ It was always funny to see how the girls reacted. In the back I would quietly laugh at how they would cry over meeting their idol and being serenade.

I looked around for the Allison with the girl, wondering if she had already began crying. Allison approached me with no girl.

“Sel we need you in the back,” She stated with a worried expression.

“What’s wrong? Where’s the ‘One Less Lonely Girl’?” I asked looking around following her to where she said they needed me.

She turned to look at me as we walked through the back, “That’s the problem. We need your help. The “One Less Lonely Girl’ is freaking out. We need your help calming her.”

“Isn’t that someone else’s job?” I asked as she pushed me towards Justin’s dancer.

“She’s over here,” one of the dancer’s said pulling me towards the opening.

They place a crown on my head and that’s when it clicked. I was the ‘One Less Lonely Girl.’

Justin continued to sing before the led me out to the stage and set me down on the chair. Justin came over and began singing to me, making tears swell in my eyes. He bent down and handed me the flowers that were meant for the’ One Less Lonely Girl.’

After he finished the song, I stood up and hugged his tight whispering, “Thank you.”

“Ladies and Gentlemen, My fiancée, Selena Gomez,” he said happily towards the crowd as they erupted into cheers.

I was glad we we’re telling people about us, but I didn’t think it was going to be like this. I couldn’t wait to see what Justin would do next.