Part 31

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 31

*Justin’s POV*

Thankfully, I had a week off of touring so Sel and I decided to fly back home to Canada to meet the rest of my family. We had even scheduled an appointment with an OB. Honestly, I had no idea what OB stood for but Sel seemed to know exactly what it was.

I had to admit, I was a little hurt that I wasn’t going to be Sel’s first but I also know that she had no control over it. I actually kind of felt like it was my fault. I had asked her to go to the store that day. Would that still have happened if I would have gone with her? I could stop my mind from all the ‘What If’ questions.

I held her close to me while we sat on the private plane. I knew that this whole thing was going to be extremely difficult for her with cancer, but we had talked about it and we definitely ruled out abortion. It wasn’t fair to take out what had happened to Sel on the innocent baby that couldn’t help being created.

I hadn’t told Selena yet, but even if this baby wasn’t fully mine, I wanted to keep it. God wouldn’t give us a baby if we couldn’t handle it, and I think we can. Even to Sel, I don’t think it was a matter or if we were ready or not it was if can handle it especially with the hard time Sel was having with the cancer.

We landed in Canada after a peaceful flight, and went to go grab our bags when I heard a all too familiar voice scream “BIEBER!!!!”

"JAZZY!!!" I laughed dropping the bags and Jaz ran right into my arm, hugging me super tight. Man I didn’t realize how much I had missed them.

"Bieber?" Jazzy whispered in my ear.

"What is it Jaz?" I laughed whispering back to her.

"Who is that girl with you. She’s really pretty," I laughed and kissed her cheek before turning our bodies towards Selena. "Jazzy, this is my girlfriend Selena."

I smiled and placed my free arm around her waist. At the same moment, Jaxon, my dad, and his wife, Erin finally reached us.

"Sel, This is my dad, Erin, and Jax," I smiled proud of my little family. I unattached myself from Selena giving my dad a one-armed hug and repeating the same with Erin.

At first, when my dad told me about Erin, I was a bit upset, I always had this hope that my parents would somehow get back together. But after Jazzy, I finally accepted that things between my parents weren’t meant to be.

After we all said our hello’s and Sel was introduced to everyone we made our way to the car pushing through the paps.

*Selena’s POV*

I was so glad that Justin’s family had accpeted me so quickly. I was worried about with the whole pregnancy thing they would shut me out but they welcomed me wuth open arms and really treated me like part of the family.

We had already been in Canada for a few hours, I looked at the time realilizing we had a Doctor’s appointment to attend in less than 30 minutes.

Today was going to be the day we checked the health of the baby and figured out the sex. Of course Justin and I had a little bet going on.

"It’s going to be a boy. I’m telling you," he said with confidence on our way to the small office.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever you say, Bieber.” I, on the other hand was convenced it was a girl.

I leaned back on the seat holding on to Justin’s free hand. I was honestly so scared. What if the baby had cancer because of me. I sighed thinking of all the things that could go wrong mentally preparing myself for the worst and hoping for the best.

Justin and I walked into the cozy waiting area while we filled out all the paper work. After waiting for 20 minutes my name was called and they sent us to another room giving me a gown to change into. Justin laughed as the nurse handed it to me and left the room for me to change.

As I took off my shirt I noticed I had a little bump growing on me, I sighed knowing this was all real. Once I changed into the gown I laid on the table waiting patiently for the doctor.

"Justin, I’m scared." I said looking over at him while he inspected the room looking at all the different tools.

He walked over to me taking both of my hands in his, “Sel, we’re in this together. There’s nothing to be scared about.”

Right on que, we heard a soft knock at the door before it began to open. “Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Bieber,” she said with a warm smile as she walked over to the sink to wash her hands. I ignored the Bieber comment for now not wanting to make a fuss.

She asked me questions as she went around the room getting supplies she needed to check on the baby. After too many questions, she lifted the gown and put the warm gel on my belly, making me giggle.

I had an ultra sound done once right before we had found out about my cancer but I was a lot more relaxed this time.

She moved the wand around in the gel and smiled happily. “It looks very healthy.” She said looking at the screen. “Congratulations it looks like you having a ………”