(10)

(i just realized this book is over a year old heehoo. glad y'all are still enjoying after that long!!)
— — — —
(Your POV)

     Marry Hajime.

"I- Marry?"

Hajime is shaking on his knee. I see the fear in his eye. Why would he propose? This- I- I didn't suspect this....

"(Y/N)..." Hajime huffs, you can tell he looks weary. He's trying to hide it from you. "It's okay if you don't want to marry me."

"It's not that I don't want to..." I mumble. "It's just I didn't expect this. I don't know if I can..."

I stood up. Hajime did as well. He gave me a hug, and when he pulls away he looks into my eyes. He has that beautiful soft smile on his face. I could barely return the same caring smile.

"Hey, don't sweat it babe." Hajime chuckles.

I return the same smile, but I feel as if it's forced. Thank the stars Hajime was so... understanding. There's just something stopping you from taking his hand in marriage.

He was just so sweet! He was just like-

You caught yourself.

Oh- no no. He was NOT like him.

Hajime was not like him.

"Mind if I take a walk? Alone?" I ask.

Hajime nods. He tells me how he'll be waiting for me and my answer, but I just walk off.

I make my way to the park, that same park where Hajime found me, sad and alone after... Nagito... decided he didn't love me.

Your mind drifts. Where is he? Should you call him? Maybe send him a letter? God-! No! Why are you...

Oh, that's it.

You miss him.

(Nagito POV)

Getting (Y/N) back? Huh.

I somehow ended up in my car, with all my things packed. Getting away from the life that I, for some reason, was destined to live.

What is motivating me to do this? The hope that I can get her back somehow? Even though I know she's with she's someone better than me?

Ha, I'm funny.

I stare out into the empty road. The sky is clear, the stars are glowing and dazzling... sorta like (Y/Ns) eyes... Gosh I need to stop.

I sigh. I stop staring at the polka dot sky, and I stare at the dimly lit road. Desperately, desperately I wish that (Y/N) was already with me right now, in the front seat beside me, humming along to the old indie music that my car radio is stuck on.

I look to my right, imagining that her (H/C) hair was swaying in the moonlight.

Smiling, I look back at the road. The empty street is now occupied- with a large truck.
A
Of course it's heading towards me.

Just my luck, huh?

(Your PoV)

You come back from your walk. Your head is still spinning from the thoughts in your brain.

You walk back into the restaurant, and see everyone staring at the wall.

Oh wait it's a TV. Nice one, (Y/N).

You find Hajime, and latch onto his arm, while looking up at the little TV.

"What happen?" You ask, trying to comprehend the news story.

Hajime gives you a weary look. You look at him, confused.

"You remember Nagito, right?"

"The truck driver claims the car was swerving in and out of the one lane road, and the truck driver tried to break, but it was too late for Nagito Komeada. His condition right now is unknown, but he has been transported to Hopes Peak Medical Center."

Before you can say a word, you're out of the restaurant once again- but this time for him.

(605) oops!!! haha rip nagito dabs aggressively. the next chapter will be longer i swear, but i just wanted to leave you boys on your seats. 💕