.5.

"I'm going to make you destined for me."

"Nagito! Stop acting weird! Let's just go home." You say, almost worriedly.

Nagito doesn't say anything you you. He just stares. It makes your blood boil.

"Nagito Komaeda! Stop acting like a freak and let's go!" You yell.

Silence.

"I don't care how much you want me! LETS GO HOME!" You scream.

Nothing.

Tear form at your eyes. Why is he acting so strange all of a sudden? Sure the soulmate thing is sudden but he's confessing his love? And saying he's going to make you his soulmate? What is his problem?! The only thing running through your veins is fear. Fear for your life, and your future. It seems overrated to  fear for your life. The way he is acting makes you wonder what's going on inside his head. One moment he's fine and the next he's gone silently insane.

"(Y/N) come now. I want to get us home." Nagito calmly says.

You freeze. Who is this boy? What just happened to the psychotic man that was before you?

"Who are you?" You softly whisper.

•••
The walk home is dead silent. Not a cough or sniffle is produced form you two on the walk home. All you do is stare at your feet as they dragged across the sidewalk while you venture home.

"Here we are at your home." Nagito bluntly says.

You puff out air. "Thanks Nagi." You grumble.

You walk up to your doorstep and stop. Nagito follows close behind, and stops when you do. He grabs your shoulders and makes you look in his eyes.

"I shouldn't of confessed my love to you." He mumbles.

"Oh no Nagito it's okay." You tell him, sort of feeling bad for reprimanding him about it.

"I- I know you don't like me and-" Nagito cuts himself off. "-I'm gonna go home."

"No! Nagito it's late." You exclaim. You click on your phone and look down at the time.

2:47

"That late?" You mumble to yourself.

Nagito pulls you close to him. His face is near millimeters away from yours. Your (E/C) eyes pierce into his. The Blue-gray eyes in front of you flutter closed. Before you know it-

-His lips are on yours.

Your brain becomes static. No words or thoughts come to you until he pulls away. Despite all the jumbled thoughts in your head, nothing comes out of your mouth. He kissed you! Your best friend of practically forever stole your very first kiss. Even if it was a selfish thing of him to do, you enjoyed it.

"N-Nagi-" You begin to whisper.

"I'm sorry. I'll just-" Nagito starts but you're quick to stop him.

"Just stay here?"

Nagito smiles at you. "Yeah."

You lace Nagitos hand with yours. You open your door with your free hand then walk into the dark cavern of your home. Not bothering to flip on any lights, you lead Nagito to your room. You feel odd, doing this. It's like you're under a weird spell. He's all of a sudden making your heart beat like crazy. Nonetheless, you lay down in the same bed as him, and fall into a slumber. You feel him pull you closer in his sleep. Something that disturbs you is the dark rupture of laughter that leaves him before you fall asleep.

•••

When you wake up, you feel cold. You realize Nagito is gone. With a sigh, you stand up and get ready to go about your day. Something feels off though- extremely off.

You push the feeling to the back of your brain, just assuming it's 18 year old jitters. You walk to your bathroom, and and turn on the shower. The water warms and you get undressed. When you step in, the warm water hits you. A smile spreads on to your face.

You shower, then go along with your daily routine. Dressing, brushing your teeth doing your hair. Your stomach has a pit in it though. Something has to be off!

You walk into your kitchen so you can get yourself breakfast. You look around.

"Did Nagito clean my house?" You ask yourself.

Maybe that's why you feel off. Your house is clean. You smile and keep going on with life. You get out (Favorite Cereal), milk, bowl and spoon. First you pour your cereal and milk, then you go to your table and sit. You see a note, neatly folded up. You unfold it.

(Y/N)-
I'm sorry. Really sorry. Just take a look at your finger. I'm so sorry. I love you so so much.

   -Nagito Komaeda.

Look at your finger? What? You do as the note says and look at your finger. Nothing seems off... why is he sorry? You continue to study the red string. Then you notice something- a neat little bow in the center.

Oh, so that's what he meant.

He made you destined for him.

•••
(822) IM SORRY ITS SHORT IM SO SORRY BUT!!!! aaaa okay bye