"Any proofs?" The judge asks. The defender goes silent and looks at Ronald Mathews. "Okay,  I would like to hear what the prosecutor has to say."

"Thank you, My lord." Mr. Simmons stands up and hands few documents to the judge assistant before he starts to speak. "My lord, Mr. Ronald Mathews teamed up with Miss Celine Williams five years ago and photoshopped Mrs. Horan, now, Miss Tomlinson's picture with another man and misinterpreted the pictures. This ruined the relationship between Mr. Horan and his wife. The divorce papers signed by them is the proof. Here are the pictures that were sent to Mr. Horan." He hands another set of documents to the Judge assistant.

"Objection, my lord." The prosecutor stands up.

"Objection over ruled." The judge says. "What is the proof that Mr. Mathews and Miss Williams are the people behind this?" He asks.

"Mr. Horan's Private investigator has done the investigation and collected these proofs where Mr. Mathews and Miss Williams were talking on the phone. This is the call recording." He gives a CD now.

I look at Niall and tighten my grip on his arm and He turns to look at me. He leans down and kisses my head before looking back at the judge.

It goes on for an hour and I have been called thrice for some questioning. After hearing everything that happened with us and when all the proofs were against them, the judge finally gave the verdict.

"Mr. Mathews, you have committed numerous crimes that mainly include Attempt to rape, attempt to murder-" He starts but I interrupt him even though I know I shouldn't do that.

"Your Honour, He didn't attempt to murder. He murdered my baby. He killed my unborn baby, by stabbing me in my stomach." Tears slip out of my eyes and I turn away to hide my tears.

"Yes, Miss Tomlinson. Considering what Miss Tomlinson said, you killed an innocent unborn life so you will be getting the imprisonment for murder." He says and I expect him looking at Mr. Mathews. "Mr. Mathews, you have committed numerous crimes that mainly include Attempt to rape, murder of innocent life and fraud. You have to pay a penalty of twelve thousand Dollars and you will be prisoned for the next thirty years." He says and I sigh in relief. "Miss. Williams will have to pay penalty of ten thousand dollars and is going to be prisoned for ten years for helping in kidnapping, fraud and murder." He says. "The court is adjourned."

Once the judge leaves, the cops cuff Mr. Mathews and the lady cops cuff Celine before the drag them out of the court hall. I take a glance at them see the both of them looking at me with complete hatred but I don't give a fuck. They are finally getting what they deserve.

"Finally." Liam says and turns towards me to give me hug. "See, everything went perfectly well. They are going to be in jail now, and they are not going to be any disturbance to your life. I'm so happy for you, Maddy. You're going to have peace now." He smiles and kisses my head.

"We are going to live in peace. Drama loved us so much to not leave us for a long time, but now, we are going to have a happily ever after." Niall says and I turn towards him. "Yes, your, mine and our happily ever after." He says and cups my cheeks and pecks my lips and then kisses my forehead. "Let's go, home." He says.

Niall, Liam and I finally reach home for our awaiting family including Mom, dad, Bob, Maura and... my kids. We walk inside the house and see all of them sitting on the two couches while the kids sit On the ground and watch TV. As soon as the kids see me and Niall entering, they run to us. I bend down to hug them, as I'm not allowed to pick them up, and kiss their heads as I hug them.

"What happened?" Bob asks and Niall explains them what happened.

"Thank god!" My mom exclaims and Maura hugs her.

"Hello, Everyone." I hear a voice and turn to see Louis and Eleanor!

"El!" I say excitedly and she runs to me for giving me a hug. "Oh, I missed you so much!" I say as I hug her tight.

"I missed you, too." I hear her say as she hugs me as tight as I'm hugging her.

"Hello! I'm your brother, Louis Tomlinson." Louis waves his hands in front me and I chuckle pulling away from El. "Am I going to get a hug?" He pouts and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm so happy to see you, all recovered, baby girl." He says and kisses my head as he pulls away from me. "I love you." He says and hugs me again. Being the emotional person I am, I start to cry.

"I love you, too, Louis." I sob.

Mum and Maura cooked dinner as Niall didn't allow me to do anything once again. He once again put me in the 'rest mode' and he asked me to wait until the dinner is ready. Thank god El was keeping me company.

"How's everything?" I ask her as we both sit on the bed.

"Everything is perfect." She smiles. "My career as a model is good and I'm getting more chances now and I'm so happy with everything that's happened. And.."She pauses before showing me her left hand. "I'm so happy that your brother has finally put a ring on it." She says with a huge smile and it takes a few second for me to realise what she's saying. When I realise that my brother just proposed his girlfriend of four years I scream in delight.

"Oh my god! Congratulations!" I wrap my arms around her and hug her as tight as I can. I hear the door open and Niall enters the room. His face shows nothing but worry and as soon as his eyes land on me he runs them from top to the bottom of my body.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Niall asks as he comes forwards and cups my cheeks. I smile widely at him and nod.

"Guess who's going to get married soon?" I ask and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Us?" He asks and smiles at me. Before I know it, he's pulling out something from his pocket...a red velvet box and he open it reveal my ring. My ring that I left it that day when I walked out of the house. Tears pool in my eyes as Niall takes me hand in his. "Madison Rose Tomlinson, I can't thank you enough for loving me Even after everything I did and forgiving me. You are the most selfless, loving, caring, and beautiful Woman. You are an amazing daughter, a wonderful mother and the best wife. So, will you give me another chance to Marry you, once again? Will you marry me?" He says and I nod my head as tears slip out of my eyes.

"Yes. Yes." I sob as Niall slips the ring onto my finger and then pulls me to him and places his lips on mine. I hear cheers and claps from around me and when I pull away from Niall, I see everyone hugging El and Louis and then coming to hug me and Niall. Emma and Evan jump onto the bed and gives me hugs.

"Now I have both mommy and daddy!" Emma squeals and Evan joins her.

"And we are happy Family!" Evan says and hugs his sister.

Yes, Evan. You're right. This is our happy family. My happily ever after.

_________________

Word count: 1980

There's still Epilogue and we are done. You can request Bonus chapters if you want and I'll publish them too.

I love you all!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

-Harshika.