Chapter 45

*NOT EDITED*

Niall's POV

"Sir, this is the place according to our investigation." The officer sitting in the passenger seat says.

I look out of the window. An old building made of Wood and cement. It's broken in some places and there's no paint on the building.

"Let's go inside." I say.

"Sir, no. You can't go inside. It's dangerous. We don't know how many men are there inside and what kind of weapons they have." He explains.

"You expect me sit here while my wife is inside suffering!?" I shout at him. "I need to go get her before they hurt her. I have to find out who the hell did this to her and he's so gonna die!" I say and get out of the car.

"Niall! Calm down!" Liam follows me out. "We'll find her. She's going to be okay. Don't worry." He tries to calm me down but I can't. I can't calm down because the love of my life is kidnapped and probably hurt.

"Yes, Niall. Liam is right. We need to be careful." Louis says.

"Okay, But we are going inside." I say and start to walk Inside without waiting for them.

"Get the men. Be alert." I hear Louis instructing The police as Liam follows me inside. One of the cops join us and I pull out my gun. We're ready now. The cop pushes the door open and I raise my gun in case there's someone but to our surprise there's no one.
Maybe we are in a wrong place. Maybe Madison isn't here.

"Stay away from me!" I hear a voice from upstairs and it doesn't take me a minute to recognise that voice. It's Madison. Madison Is here. We're at the right place.

"That's Madison." I say and Liam and the cop nod and we all make our way upstairs slowly.

"Ah! You bitch!" I hear A man groaning but I can't recognise the voice. "You bitch! You are such a tease! I'm going to fuck You so hard right now and you will never, ever do that. You will never do something against me." I hear the same man and blood boils.

I push the first door I see and there is. The man's back towards me so I can't see his face. He is holding her hair and holding her face close to his. My anger raises and I am my gun at him.

"Let her go before I kill you." I say. Madison raises her eyes and they meet mine. Her eyes show relief as if she's been waiting for me to come here and Save her. Tears roll down her beautiful face as she looks at me. The man turns back and I turn my gaze towards him. My eyes widen in shock as I see Ronald Mathews, Madison's Ex-boss. That son of a bitch!

"Look who's here." He drags her hair as he turns completely. "The great Niall Horan." He mocks that fuels my anger by a thousand times.

"Let. Her. Go." I warn as I aim my gun at him. Liam comes inside the room and stands next to me.

"And, Mr. Liam Payne." Ronald turns his gaze towards him. "Look, baby. Who's here to save you. Your loving husband and your best friend." He says and pulls Madison close to him and wraps his arm around her shoulder to keep her place. "But they can't save you." He says and she whimpers.

"Wanna try? Let her go before I rip your head." Liam says and Ronald laughs. My eyes widen as he takes out a pocket knife from his back pocket and places it near Madison's neck nearly making my heart stop.

"I would definitely try." He says. "I knew you would come and now, I can show you the pain. I can show you the pain I felt when I lost my sister. You will now feel the pain of losing someone you love the most!" He says and without wasting a second he lowers his knife and stabs her in her stomach. Madison gasps in shock as she looks at me, her eyes piercing into mine. Before I know what I'm doing, I fire my gun shooting him on his shoulder.

"Ah!" He lets go of Madison and falls to the ground.

"Maddy!" Liam runs towards Madison and catches her before she falls down on the floor. Her eyes never leave mine and I realise that she's been stabbed.

"Madison!" I run towards her and take her into my arms and carry her in my arms. "You're okay. You're okay. Look at me. You're fine." I whisper to her as I carry down the stairs and Liam follows me as the cops get hold of Ronald.

"I-I lo-ove you-u. T-take care-e of the k-kids." Madison says struggling to let the words out and smiles at me before closing her eyes.

"No! Open your eyes. I love you too. Look at me!" I shout at her but she's already unconscious.

"Maddy!" Louis runs to us when he sees his sister lying in my arms. "Oh my god!" He cries looking at his little sister. I carry her into the ambulance as Liam leads Louis towards the car. The doors close and I place Madison on the stretcher in the ambulance.

"Hey, hey. Open your eyes Madison. Look at me. I said look at me!" I say in frustration. I can't lose her. "Baby, open your eyes." I plead. "Please, baby. Open your eyes." Before I know it, I'm crying.

____________________

Word count: 931

Double update!
I know it's short but the next chapter will be up soon.

And a few more chapters before the book ends! 😭😭

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Love,
Harshika.