Chapter 28

"You did not." I say but just comes out as a whisper. "You did not." I mumble again.

Niall unwraps himself from the kids and walks towards me. He steps closer to me, too close for my comfort and looks at me. His breath is fanning my face and I look down, blushing.

"Let's go." He whispers and takes my hand in his. Emma holds Niall's hand while Evan holds mine. I can clearly tell that Emma is daddy's girl, but I don't complain. I like this, my kids bonding with their dad and Niall trying to make up for his absence the past few years.

"Look mommy, it's Minnie and mickey!" Emma squeals. It's been an hour since we entered this paradise. The kids are enjoying the time and I am happy for them. I mean...I'm enjoying myself too. And I am so happy. I visited Paris a couple of times but never visited Disney land and I am actually freaking out inside.

"Having fun?" Niall asks me with a grin on his face.

"Very." I reply.

*

"I'm so tired." I whine as we sit back in the limo.

"Don't be a kid, Madison." Niall rolls his eyes. The kids giggle next to me and I scowl playfully at them. Niall joins them and they laugh at me. I try to glare at them but fail. A smile creeps onto my face as i see all of them laughing at me.

"Thank You for dinner, daddy." The kids mumble as they fall asleep on the comfortable bed. I close my eyes, tiredness taking over me but I feel someone tap my shoulder. I open my eyes and Niall is sitting next to me.

"Come with me." He whispers. I furrow my and look at kids. "Don't worry. There are people to take care of them." He says and tugs my hand. Before I can protest, We are out of the suite.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he pulls me to the end of the corridor. At the end, there is a door and Niall pulls out I key. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as he unlocks the door with the key. He opens the door and nods his head. I step inside the dark room and Niall follows me. He closes the door and I jump slightly. Suddenly, the room is brightened with lights and I gasp in awe.

The room is decorated with bright yellow lights, and red roses. At the end, in the balcony, is a table, with candles and rose petals. I feel his arm wrap around my waist and he leads me to the balcony.

"We didn't have dessert, so.." He pulls out a chair for me at the table. I blush slightly and take a seat. He gives me a small smile and sits opposite to me. There chocolate chip ice-cream that is already served and luckily not melted. We both pick our spoons and start to eat quietly. I can feel some tension around us but I ignore it.

"Do you like it?" Niall asks. I look up at him to see him already looking at me. I smile at him and nod.

"It's perfect. Thank you, it's so beautiful." I say.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smirks at me and turn red. How can someone make a person blush this much. He stands up from his chair startling me and holds his hand out for me. I take it and stand up as he leads me to the railing of the balcony. "Look." He points his finger towards the sky and when I turn to look at the sky, my heart literally stops beating. There are hundreds of lanterns in the sky, making the sky even more beautiful than it already is. I feel Niall wrap his arms around me from behind, making me jump slightly as he rests his chin on my shoulder. I lean back against his chest as he sighs happily. We continue to watch the lanterns until i shiver from the cold air or is it Niall? I feel him press his lips to my neck making me shiver even more. "I'm sorry, Madison." He says and for a second I get confused why is he apologising. I turn my head to look at him and his eyes are closed. "I'm so sorry for everything I have done." He says again and I realise he's talking about that night. I look down at our intertwined fingers. "I was so stupid, jealous and...and hurt." He whispers the last part. "I know I put so much damage in your heart but I can fix it if you will let me." He says. He turns me around and looks into my eyes and for the first time in a long time, I see care and pure love in his eyes. He slowly leans in and my eyes flutter before closing and I can feel his breath on my face. His lips slightly brush mine and he says, "please." Before I can reply he places his lips on mine completely and kisses me with all his heart or so it feels. It feels like heaven to kiss him again. He pulls away slightly. "Please. Give me another chance." He whispers against my lips.