Chapter 33

*NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

I don't know when I fell asleep after ending the call with Niall. I wake up when my stomach growls and I find myself very hungry. I push the covers off of me and step on to the floor. I walk into the washroom and wash my face. As I wipe my face with my towel, someone enters my room. I look who it is and I smile as my eyes land on Niall. His eyes find me and he walks towards me with a small smile on his face.

"Hey." He walks towards me. I turn around and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to his chest. My arms wrap around his torso.

"Hi." I smile at him. He dips his head down and pecks my lips. "How was the mall?" I ask.

"It was fine." He says and caress my sides.

"You hate malls. What did you do there?" I ask him. A smile forms on his lips and he stares at me. "What?" I ask, shyly.

"Nothing. It was just important." He says and releases me. He walks towards the bed and sits on it. "Did you have your lunch?" He asks and I shake my head no. He scowls before shaking his head.

"I fell asleep. I'm going to eat now. Will you eat?" I ask and he shakes his head. I nod.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." He says and grabs my attention.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm going to London tomorrow. In the morning." He looks at me. My heart drops into my stomach and I continue to look at him. "Oh, no, no. I'll be back by night. Just need to go and sign some important papers." He stands up and pulls me to him. "I'm not leaving you." He answers my thoughts.

For a second I was shit scared that he's gonna leave again. We just got back together and I don't want him to leave me and the kids again. We've been far away way too long. I don't want him to leave us again.

"I'm not leaving." He stresses the words and I nod. He places his lips on mine and kisses me. It's kind of a promise kiss that seals his words in my heart. He pulls away leaving me breathless. "Okay?" He asks and I nod. "Say it out baby." He kisses the corner of my lips.

"Okay." I say.

"I'm taking you out tonight. Be ready by eight. I got the dress, shoes and something else. Put them on and be ready." He says.

"I've never agreed to go with you on a date." I tease him. "Because you didn't ask me." A smile tugs at my lips.

"Are you saying that I need to ask you before I can take you on a date?" He asks, faking anger and I nod, smiling. "Oh yeah?" He repeats and I nod again. His next move makes me jump as he pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, straddling my waist. My heart race increases. He pins my hands above my head with one hand as the other one makes its way down to my sides. "Yeah?" He breathes again. I don't reply, instead I breathe heavily. "Answer me, baby." He orders.

"Yes." I whisper. He smirks lightly before starting to tickle my sides. I gasp as he works his fingers on my sides. "N-Niall! St- haha. Stop! Oh my god. Please!!" I beg between laughter. He smiles at me and continues to torture me.

"You are mine. I don't need to ask you before taking you out." He grins and continues to tickle me.

"Fine Fine. Please, stop." I whine. He stops and grins at me as I glare at him, breathing heavily. "I hate you." I whine. He bends his head and covers my mouth with his.

"Lying is bad." He murmurs against my lips and kisses me again. His mouth claiming mine as he traces my lower lip with his tongue. I open my mouth and grant him the entrance and he explores my mouth with his tongue.