Chapter 16

(Not edited)

Madison's POV

"Louis!" I scream when Louis' fist collides with Niall's jaw. Niall groans in pain but Louis continues to punch him. I move out of my motionless state and wrap my fingers around Louis shirt to pull him away. Emma and Evan are watching us in shock. "Louis! Please." I beg him and try to pull him again. "Please Louis. Kids are watching." I say calmly. He stands up and glares at Niall. I bend down to Niall. "Are you okay?" I ask touching his shoulder. He nods slightly. I help him off the ground and to the guest room.

"I'm sorry." I say as I pull out the first aid box from the cupboard.

"It's not your fault." He mumbles. "I can do it, thanks." He takes the box from me and walks into the bathroom. I sigh before I make my way back downstairs. Why can't I have a normal evening. I lost my best friend and now my brother jumps on to Niall.

"You didn't have to do that, Louis."

"I had to do that! That bastard broke your heart and left you alone with your kids! And now he comes back and the worst thing is you let him!" Louis screams at me.

"I didn't let him come back to me. I didn't forgive him and I never can." I say.

"Maybe you didn't forgive him now, but you will. I know you love him even though he hurt you so much. I know you do, don't even try to deny it. You stopped me from beating his ass that day, if you didn't stop me that day, I wouldn't have hit him today." He continues to shout. "And why did he come back?"

"Because I realised my mistake." Niall says from behind me. Louis scoffs. "Believe me Louis, I know, I know what I did was so fucking wrong but I was in a situation that everything I saw and heard was true." He defends himself.

"Bullshit!" Louis shouts.

"That's enough! There are kids around you!" I cut in. "Louis, go back to dad's house. I'll visit later." I say.

"Seriously? You're gonna kick me out?" Louis screams at me.

"I'm not kicking you out, Louis." I defend.

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes and makes his way out.

I sit on the couch, my head in my hands and sigh loudly. This day gets worse and worse. First Liam fights with me and now, Louis. I sigh again.

"Madison-" Niall starts to speak.

"Why did you come back, Niall?" I ask, quietly. "Why did you come back and ruin everything?"

"I didn't come back to ruin thing. I came back to make up things." He sighs and I shake my head.

"Mommy?" I hear Emma. I look at her and all I see is worry. "Why is uncle mad?" She asks softly. And the first thing I do is laugh. I laugh.

Niall's POV

Her laughter fills the room. Her laughter isn't carefree and happy, but it's sad, like someone has ripped her life apart, maybe someone did. Maybe...me.

"Madison, you need to rest." I say. Emma and Evan are watching us curiously.

"Why?" Evan asks.

"She's tired." I say turning to him.

"Yes. I am tired. Tired of everything." She mumbles. She stands up abruptly, startling me and slowly makes her way upstairs. I sigh loudly.

"Daddy." Emma's voice cracks. I look up at her and my heartbreaks when I see tears in her eyes. I pull her into my arms and she starts to sob.

"What's wrong, baby? Why are you crying?" I ask her as she hides her face in my neck.

"Mommy is crying." She sobs. I remain quiet. "Please make her stop." She says again.

"I will." I promise. I don't know if I can, because I know, I am the reason for her pain, her tears.

Madison's POV

I make my way upstairs, to my room and to the bathroom. I need a shower. I turn on the shower and strip myself. I stand upset the shower and relax as the cold water hits my body.

Today has been a complete disaster. Everything I built all my life are falling apart. My friendship, my relationship with my brother, and my life. Niall ruined my life and he came back to do it again. I don't know if I can do it anymore.

I wrap my towel around me and get out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I pick my pyjamas and a t-shirt and put them on. I hear someone clear their throat. I turn around to see Niall.

"You sure don't know how to lock your door." He smirks and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Realisation hits me like a wrecking ball and heat creeps to my cheeks. Why am I blushing?

"Don't you have manners?" I scold.

"Nothing I didn't see before." He smiles.

"Shut up." I smile too. What's happening to me? "What do you want?"

"We are going to marry next Sunday." He says out of blue.

"What?" I say, shocked.

"Yes, we are marrying next Sunday." He repeats. "And then we'll go back to London."

"That's not possible. My job? Kids school? My life here?" I say.

"You'll resign your job. I enrolled the kids at the best school in London and you will have a life with me." He stresses the word me.

"Life with you? No thanks." I say, sarcastically but I mean it.

"You have no choice." He snaps. "We'll go dress shopping tomorrow." He decides.

"I have work tomorrow." I say.

"We'll go after your work is done." He says. "And my parents are coming tomorrow night." He finishes and leaves the room without waiting for my reply.

Maura? Bobby? Wedding dress shopping? Oh damn! It's gets better and better.

_______________________

Word count: 976

Sorry for the late update. I was little busy. And sorry it's not so long chapter. I promise the next one to be a good one. I hope you guys liked it. Love ya all. And thank you so much. ❤️