Chapter 37

*NOT EDITED*

Madison's POV

My heart beat increases at the anonymous call and my thoughts are blinded completely. Who is it? What do they want from me? Why are they doing this? Questions for which I don't have any answers raises in my head. Maybe someone is just pranking me. Yea. It's just a prank. I try to calm my heart and jump suddenly as the door bell rings. I blink rapidly and realise that I have tears in my eyes. The door bell rings again and I stand up from the couch. I open the door and a man stands with a basket of pink Blush roses.

"Mrs. Horan?" He asks.

"Um...yea. That's me." I smile at him and he hands me the basket. He hands me a paper to sign on and once done, I thank him. He nods. He stares at me for a couple of seconds and smirks lightly.

"Are you Okay, Miss?" He asks and I feel like his voice is familiar. I nod my head and his lips raise slightly. I furrow my eyebrows. "Have a good day ma'am." He smiles and turns and leaves.

What was it?

It was just a man who delivered some roses which obviously Niall ordered. And I'm just being paranoid. Am I? Or is there something happening around me? No. No. Everything is fine. Everything is fine. I repeat my mantra in my mind until I believe it. I take a deep breath once again and carry the roses inside. I search for a vase to put them in it and once done I head back to the living room. I text Niall.

To : Niall

Thank you for the Roses. I love you. X

I wait for his reply but when I don't get one I head to the kitchen to make some sandwiches. I slice the vegetables slowly and I feel someone tap the window next to the sink and when I look at it there's something on it. My heart races once again as I approach the window. I scan the paper that is stuck on the window and realise that there's a message on it.

You are mine and I will do anything to get you. X

My breathing is uneven once again. Everything around me blurs, tears form In my eyes and the last thing I remember is my head hitting the floor and my eyes close.

Niall's POV

"So what do you say Mr. Horan? Are you going to sign it?" Mr. Adams asks.

The deal is good, the profit ratio is beneficial but I'm not sure if we will get profits at all. People don't buy products with high prices and I know that very well.

"Mr. Adams," I clear my throat. "I don't think I'm okay with the price. How about we make it two hundred?" I ask. Zayn looks at me intently and then nods his head.

"Two hundred? But that's very low price Mr. Horan." He states.

"And five hundred is very high and your product is not that much of a worth." I explain. "People can't afford it and when they can't afford it they obviously won't buy it and we won't get any profits." I add.

"But two hundred is very less, we might get into losses." His assistant speaks.

"Earning isn't important, customer satisfaction is the main aim here." Zayn reminds them and I give an approving nod.

"I can't reduce the price." Mr. Adams announces.

"Then, I'm not signing the contract." I retort and stand up from my seat. It's already afternoon and he isn't agreeing to what I say. I didn't call Madison, didn't talk to my kids and I miss them. I miss them so much.