Chapter 22

Madison's POV

"Mommy!" I hear Evan's voice followed by Emma's. Tears form in my eyes and a smile spreads across my face. I missed my kids.

"Hey baby." I say as Evan climbs up the bed with the help of the stool. He wraps his arms around me, placing his head in the crook of my neck.

"Gentle with your mom." Niall warns and helps Emma up onto the bed. I wrap one of my arms around Evan and the other around Emma.

"I missed you, guys." I say as I pull away and place a kiss on their cheeks.

"We missed you, too, mommy." They both say. I smile at them and kiss their foreheads and hug them again.

"Why weren't you waking up, mommy?" Evan asks, and his voice cracks. I pull him into my arms once again and kiss his hair.

"I wanted to. But I was tired." I say and he nods.

The next hour passes quickly as everybody comes and visit me. Mom, dad, Maura and bob leave taking the kids with them, though the kids were upset to leave me here, I wanted them to go home. Hospitals aren't good atmosphere for them now.

Right now everything is normal and good. Niall is talking on the phone outside the room and I am sitting on the bed, bored. The nurse from earlier enters the room and smiles down at me.

"I gonna do quick check up." She says and I nod, laying my head on the pillow. She does something on the monitor next to my bed, checks my pulse, and eyes and nods to herself.

"Everything okay?" Niall enters the room and put his phone in the pocket. Why is he always on the phone? I push the thought away as the nurse answers him.

"Everything's good. Nothing to worry." She smiles and nods at me. "Take rest. I'll see you in few hours, with your dinner." She says and leaves the room.  I give her a smile and thank her. Niall pulls the stool next to the bed and sits on it.

"Do you want anything? To eat or drink?" He asks. I shake my head 'no' and he nods his head. Silence settles down around us. It's awkward and I don't know why. When we were dating and were married, we never had this kind of silence. It was always comfortable or it was never silent. Our talks used to be endless, even though I was the one continuously talking. There is a knock on the door and I see Liam enter the room, along with Sophie.

"Thank god, you're okay. I missed you, maddy." Liam says and walks to me. I smile at him.

"I missed you too, Li." I say and open my arms wanting a hug. He wraps his arms around me and sighs heavily.

"I was so worried." He says and tightens his grip on me.

"I'm okay Liam." I say and rub his back gently. I give a glance towards Niall and I can clearly see the jealousy on his face. I roll my eyes inwardly. Liam pulls away from me and places a kiss to my head.

"Hey, Madison." Sophia says and gives me a shoulder hug. "How are you feeling?" She asks and places a basket of fruits on the table.

"I'm okay." I smile at her and thank her for the fruits.

"Um... I have to make some calls, You guys carry on." Niall interrupts us. Liam and Me stay quiet, thanking the god silently but sophia answers for him.

"Okay. We'll call if we need anything." She smiles at him and he nods at her and leaves the room giving me and Liam a look of jealousy. "He's so hot!" Sophia exclaims.

"Excuse me?" Liam growls, jealousy evident on his face. I try to control my laughter. "Your boyfriend is right here." He says.

"Oh baby, he's hot but not as hot you are." She smiles at him and kisses his cheek. Liam's cheeks heat up and turn a slight shade of pink.

"Oh my god! He's blushing." I laugh and Liam rubs his cheeks with his palms as Sophia and me laugh.

"Okay...that's enough." He groans and we laugh harder.

"Okay, you both talk, I'll go get myself a coffee. Would you guys like anything?" She asks And we both shake our head 'no'. She nods and leaves the room, leaving me and Liam alone.

"I'm glad you're okay." He says and places his hand on mine. I give him smile and we continue to talk.

"How did it happen?" I ask him out of the blue.

"We don't know that yet. All we know is that the driver was drunk and was a guy. The police are trying to find him." He explains. "That asshole Niall Horan suspects someone, though. He's running tabs on someone and he told me that he thinks it is that person. He wouldn't tell me who though." He sighs.

Niall suspects someone? Why would someone want to harm me with an intention and a plan? That's kind of stupid. I guess I have to talk to him about this.

"Oh shit! I almost forgot!" Liam exclaims suddenly, making me jump.

"What happened?" I say.

"I told Harry about what happened and he said he wants to visit you if it's okay with you." He says. Harry. It's been long since I last saw him.

"Of course. It's been long since we saw each other." I say and Liam raises his eyebrows. He smirks lightly and wiggles his eyebrows. I roll my eyes at his stupidness.

"I'll text him." He says and pulls out his phone. After few seconds he gets a reply and he reads it aloud.

"I'm in the neighbourhood. Can I come now?" He reads and looks up at me for approval and I nod. He smirks before replying him and places his phone back in his pocket.

Sophia comes back with her coffee and sits on the couch, sipping on her coffee. Liam continues to talk until there is a knock on the door. All our heads turn towards the door and there stands Harry, with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He's wearing a rolling stone t-shirt paired with his regular black jeans and he looks incredibly handsome. He enters the room with a girl killer smile and walks directly towards me. Liam gives him space and joins Sophia on the couch, looking at the both of us, with interest. Harry leaned down and softly kisses my cheek making them warm and pink. He places the flowers next to The basket of fruits and sits on the bed, smiling at me.

"Welcome back." He smiles. I blush. Why am I blushing like a teenager?

"Thank you. And thank you for the flowers, they are beautiful." I say as I examine the bouquet of yellow roses.

"Anything-" he's cut of by an angry voice.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Niall asks with anger that can't be ignored. Oh shit!

__________________
Word count: 1177

Hey guys. Here's another update. Hope you like it.

And I forgot to ask you guys something?

How did you like the flicker album? What is your favourite song?

And did you like bedroom floor? And kiwi music video!!

My answers are obvious. I loved them. My favourite song on flicker is 'on my own'.

Mention yours on the comments and don't forget to vote!

I love you all!