Chapter 41

Thomas sat on the bed and kissed his abs, sighing under the wet caresses of that naughty tongue. He bring his hands to the brown curls and caress them with care.

-Tom-he asked in a sigh when he felt like he was stripped of last garment-Let me sit down-

The named stopped his attentions and let him sit down and almost immediately Tom sat down in a hurry. He caressed his legs and thighs, when his hand touched with some shyness and careful the member of his boyfriend it moaned. It was something completely different from what he had touched in all his sexual life. The Briton was hard and at the same time the skin was soft, he felt it throb and the soft caress of the light layer of brown curls that covered it. His boyfriend's hand circled his own cock and he gasped at those blue eyes full of desire, love and shyness. They kissed while caressing each other, drowning their moans in each other's mouths.

-Tom stop-

-I did something wrong?-asked fearful

-No, it's not that, I just want to try something. Tom I need you-he whimpered

-All right-he said, clinging to the nape of the blond's neck-Whatever you want-

He kissed him again and joined the two penises and began to masturbate them. Thomas stifled a scream in his boyfriend's mouth. Christopher felt overwhelmed as if he were exploiting all the sensations that invaded him.

-Chris ... I can't take it anymore-Tom said, digging his nails into his arms.

He didn't find his voice to answer, he only caressed more quickly, let out a sob and licked his lip.

-Chris!-he screeched, releasing himself

He grunted and closed his eyes as he realized that he had reached climax as well. When he opened them he looked at the stain they had left on the bed and on their bodies, tomorrow he would take care of it.

-You're beautiful-he let go and then kiss him-And that's going through your head, we'll do it another day-he said worried at the thought maybe Tom's heart will not stand the rhythm

-A what do you mean? I didn't say anything-he said, looking at him strangely

-It's not necessary-he laugh.

Thomas blushed and buried his head in his boyfriend's neck. He surrounds it with his arms, narrowing it a little more against him. In those moments he felt happy, he had been a long time without sharing intimacy with someone, but what he had lived didn't compare to anything, and he would never forget it.

-It should turn off those candles-

Tom took off and looked for two towels, one that he handed to his boyfriend to be cleaned and doing the same with the one in hand. He put on his underwear and pajamas and put out the candles. When he returned to the room, the chestnut was in the bed, also in his pajamas and arms outstretched.

-Viennese?-

He curled up beside him with his head resting on his shoulder, sighing happily. He felt the intoxicating scent of the contrary, the warm breath and the limbs that enveloped him with sweetness, and he fell asleep. The next morning the blue eyes opened only to find no trace of Christopher. "And if everything was a dream?" he asked trying to find some sign of the opposite. He brought the pijamas on, the sheets were clean and there was no sign of candles on the floor, the only thing is that he was still in the bed he shared with Chris many weeks ago. He stood up and found a note in the table; the split to be able to read its contents.

Tom sorry, but I didn't want to wake you up, you're adorable while you sleep. I have to go to work, we'll see each other in the afternoon.

With love Chris.

Postscript: I would spend hours kissing you, I would never get tired.

He smiled sweetly and under the stairs barefoot, when he found his phone he had a message from Robert that said he needed to see him at home to settle some issues. He put the cell phone in the chair and went to the kitchen where he prepared a bit of grilled cheese with bacon and took a natural yogurt from the refrigerator. When he finished eating he left the dishes in the sink and went up to the room to lay the bed, then he took his things to take a bath with an outfit that consisted of a gray suit, a white shirt and some brown dress shoes. Once in the bathroom he took off his clothes and noticed in his reflection the traces of the previous night, as his usually white skin had purple hickeys, small bites brushed, and red fingers marked as a footprint. Fell fascination to see that his skin was responsible for recalling every action that the blond made yesterday on his body, blushed as he passed his hand shyly on a hickey that was close to the rib let loose a sigh and got to bathe. Once he finished he dressed and fixed himself, he took his things and left the house to take the subway and get to his boss's house. When he arrived he went up the stairs and rang the bell, he waited a couple of minutes and found a man with an oval face, with a beard, straight dark-blond hair, blue eyes, light skin, with a athletic body and a half meter and eighty three centimetres, wearing blue jeans and a black sweater. He frown, surprised to see a person he didn't know in the older man's house.

-Thomas Hiddleston I was waiting for you-

-I know you? How did you get in here? What are you doing here?-

-Not really, but we have friends in common and it's just about them that I want to talk. You're being cheated by Hemsworth-

💙💙💙

dear readers I want to thank you because there are already more than 800 people who gave an opportunity to this story and I am considering doing a continuation, what do you think?