Chapter 10

Thomas locked it and went upstairs to his room, it seemed rude to him to sneak into someone's house. His room was considerably large, in the center a double bed with white sheets, a window with blinds where you could see the street, a glass cabinet where the television is on top. Three large closet doors, two bedside tables, each with its respective lamp and a mirror desk, the furniture in chocolate color created a perfect contrast to the white floor and bed. He saw his suitcases in the corner and climbed one of them on the bed, almost tripping over the oxygen tank. Seriously, he hated that thing. He opened the black suitcase where his clothes are and began to put them together, leaving the sweaters, coats and jackets on the last door, his clothes on the second and his suits on the third, he loved wearing suits. Then he went to the next suitcase where his underwear was, as he passed the first layer of clothes he saw with horror that her white clothes were pink.

-Emma!-he shouted removing the clothes trying to find one that didn't have that pink pigmentation

He took his cell phone, unlocked it with the fingerprint and marked the number of his younger sister.

-Hey, Tommy, did you see my gift?-
-But what the hell is happening to you Emma! You ruined my underwear!-
-Oh, come on, brother, that was a joke-
-A joke! I don't have a job! Not money to buy new clothes!-
-I don't know why you worry so much, you don't have a couple that see it brother -
-Even this isn't funny Emma!-
-This good brother have a nice day-said the youngest of the Hiddleston hanging
-Emma! for a demon! Please let this be removed with chlorine-plead Thomas

Continuously storing his clothes in the drawers, until the sound of his stomach interrupted him. He was hungry, took the oxygen tank and hung it on his shoulder to go down the stairs. He turned right and saw looked in the refrigerator, found the food that Christopher left for him, which was corn cream, and some chicken bathed in orange sauce. He warmed it in the microwave and sat down to eat and after finishing the dishes clean and let them dry in the sink. He returned to accommodate the oxygen tank to climb the stairs and continue accommodating his things, the other suitcase had personal items and the last of decorative objects and books. When he finished, he decided to take a well-deserved bath. He take his underwear, his pajamas, a towel, his hair brush, his shampoo and soap; he placed the oxygen tank on his shoulder. He cleaned his teeth and arranged things in the bathroom, took off the oxygen tubes and clothes, opened the shower and let the hot water come out, went into the shower and closed the glass door. He enjoy the sensation of the hot water running through his skin, of having a massage on the scalp and of lathering without the hindrance of the intravenous. He stayed a long time under the water, until his fingers wrinkled and it was then that he closed the key and wrapped himself in the soft towel. He dried herself dry and put on cream and his clothes and then brushed his hair and then put the oxygen tube back on. He went down with the towels and opened the door that led to the washing center and hung them, he took a measure boat that was winged from the 22 kilos bag of Dog Chow croquettes and filled with them. He left to close the door and open the garage door where Thunder stared at him.

-I'm sorry, friend, but I had to unpack-he apologized putting the food on the stainless steel fret-Tomorrow Chris and I will take you out for a walk-

He went back into the house and locked it, went to the kitchen and took out of the refrigerator strawberry yogurt and a carton of milk and a bread filled with strawberry. He take out a plate where he put the bread, a spoon to eat the yogurt and a glass of milk was served, when he finish he worked the dishes and dry them with a towel to keep them all.
He returned to hang the oxygen tank to climb the stairs and entered the bathroom, where he did his needs and brush his teeth, went out and went to his room, closed the blinds so that the sun did not wake him up in the morning. He was very tired, opened the bed and got into this leaving the oxygen tank closest to the bed to be able to turn without problems. His cellulae marked 21:10, time went by very quickly. What time would Chris arrive? He told him that he had a double shift so he would be late and not wait for him awake. How long would it come? Should I call him? He hadn't said that his number was with the emergency number, he didn't want to worry about it. He turned around and closed his deep blue eyes.

-Return back Chris-

Christopher let out a sigh and took a sip of his coffee, today had been quite calm his patient in intensive therapy had climbed to the floor, had seen two people in consultation and visited some patients on the floor. He was modifying the files of his patients when he arrived at Thomas', in the diagnosis section he was unknown, he had too many symptoms and he didn't have a clear diagnosis.

-Doctor Hemsworth requests his presence in the emergency room-said a female voice through the speakers

Chris came running like lightning and in less than a minute was already in the emergency room where a group of stretchers carrying a woman.

-What happened?-
-Assault with an armed hand, she was stabbed-
-Adre pressure to the bleeding and someone pass me a tweezers-ordered to reach the operating room

💙💙💙

Well guys that was all for today that have nice day.
We read soon