Chapter 31

They parted the cake and went to sit in the living room, Thomas and his girlfriend were sitting in the smaller chair sharing cake in a very romantic way, in the largest sofa were Thomas, Christopher next to him who was shaking him by the shoulders, winged of Christopher Marisa and then Robert and winged of Robert, Gwyneth, Mark, Samuel and Jon sat in the sofa opposite. Everyone talked to each other, but Tom had the biggest conversation with Mark, Samuel, Robert, Gwyneth and obviously with his boyfriend Chris. Late at night, everyone went to their respective hotels and young Tom offered to leave Zendeya at home. The blonde opened the passenger seat for the man with curly brown hair and then drove home.

-I think the party went very well-he said proudly diverting his blue eyes a bit from the road to look at his boyfriend

-Yes it went well, did you prepare the cake?-

-Yes-he let out a laugh-My mom put me to cooking classes, she told me that girls like a man who knows how to cook, but what she never said is that these hours in the kitchen and then you have to wash everything-

When they arrived at the house where they lived together, the Australian stayed feeding Thunder while the man with beautiful blue eyes entered the house, released a sigh, he was tired and wanted a long bath. He climbed the stairs and turned left to take his pajamas, his underwear and a towel. He took off the oxygen tank and went into the bathroom, took off his clothes and opened the hot water, and went into the shower, taking time to bathe and enjoy the sensation of the water by removing the dirt from the confetti and foam. When he finished he got dry and dressed and took his things, opened the door and found Christopher sitting on the stairs, who was wearing his pajamas that were sky blue pants with a sleeve shirt of the same color.

-I'm sorry Chris I forgot to tell you that I would take the bathroom-

-Don't worry Tom really wanted to kiss you before going to sleep-he said standing up

Thomas smiled and dropped what he had in his arms so he could put them around his boyfriend's neck, they both made themselves and closed their eyes, everything started with gentle rubbing, until he decided to bite Chris' fleshy lower lip and he was a little surprised. His mouth open, giving way to Tom's hungry tongue. The blond under his hands underneath the buttocks of the chestnut and quite easily raise it without breaking the kiss, their tongues dancing among them until the need to breathe was present. They separated even with their foreheads together and with a smile on their lips.

-Where did you learn to kiss like that?-

-Actually not in a cooking class-

He let out a laugh and continued to make eye contact with those deep eyes that he loved low on the ground.

-I think the cooking trick doesn't only work with girls-

-The important thing is that it works with the person I love-said bringing it a little closer to him

-So you love me?-

-Of course I love you Tom-

The man's face lit up-I love you too, Chris. Can I sleep with you?-he ask with a slight blush

-Sleep with me?-asked blushing

-Yes-said returning it to kiss

-All right but only sleep-

-Ehehehe clear-

Robert looked at his computer which marked the 13:09 of April 15, released a sigh and look at the blue envelope that had arrived 10 days ago, had no direction only had his name written with a beautiful calligraphy, wise to spare who the letter belonged to, Chris, his Chris. He hadn't had the courage to open it, the last time he received a letter from him was two years ago, after that he disappeared completely and now he sent him a letter? Why? Did he do it to torment him? He moved to Paris with the idea of ​​starting something new to leave the city and that house that brought him so many memories and how they had become just that, memories. He release a sigh and he take his phone and look for the "ugly blonde" and its frame contacts, it doesn't take long to settle.

-Hello metal head that is offered to you?-

-Are you with Thomas?-

-Yes because?-

-Because I wanted to let you know that there was some...from Evans and you could go around to make sure I didn't have a heart attack?-

-Sure Robert I'm going there-

-Thanks Chris-hung up the phone and boosted in his comfortable desk chair to take with shaking hands the blue envelope-Here we go-

He opened the envelope carefully and wiped his hands on his pants that were beginning to sweat, took a deep breath and took out the white paper.

"Robert,

I know it's been a long time since I last wrote something to you and I'm sorry it was like that. I've been busy trying to hide, since I'm now considered a deserter from the US Army. I know that's not an excuse, for not sending you a letter.
I wanted to congratulate you on your birthday, but I'm not sure if this letter comes to you that day or you'll have it later, being honest I don't know if you're going to open it. I guess not because you've never dialled the phone that leaves you. I don't know if you have not made it out of pride or because I'm really no longer necessary in your life, but you are in mine Robert.
I love you, even if you don't believe me I love you and I hope you have a happy birthday.
With love Chris."

The chocolates eyes filled with tears-Cursed liar-he fold the paper between his hands and throw it into the trash can-You're a damn liar Christopher Evans-scream

Mowed by the shock of emotions began to destroy his entire studio, the bookseller ended up on the floor, the CDs that he kept because most of his husband were scattered and broken on the floor, the lamp broken and the papers thrown on all sides .

-Robert!-Christopher shouted stopping him to overturn the sofa

-It's a liar, it's a fucking liar!-said crying

💙💙💙

Well dear readers that's all for today.