Chapter 15

-I hope you like it, I don't know if it tastes the same as in London but it's what I could find-
-You bought it for me?-
-Yes I'm not sure if you like black or white tea and the girl at the counter said that seasonal cupcakes were the best option-
-Chris you didn't...you shouldn't-
-Tom-said giving him the still hot container of white tea with jasmine-Forget what happened you want?-
-Thanks Chris-

They both sat in front of each other and began to eat, Thomas the pastel orange decoration cupcake and the other ate the man with light blue eyes.

-This tastes delicious, it almost looks British-he said, removing with his tongue a bit of orange bitumen that was at the corner of his lips.
-I'm glad you like it-

When they finished eating Tom washed the dishes and both went to sleep in their respective room. The next morning the chestnut woke up when his cell phone dialed 9:00, he let out a sigh and stretched his muscles before standing up, finding his inseparable friend, the oxygen tank, at the foot of the bed. He opened the blinds and stretched out his bed and then went to the bathroom, realizing that the door to his doctor's room was open.

-Chris?-
-Sleeping beauty I'm in the kitchen preparing breakfast-he answered from the ground floor
-In a low moment-

He entered the bathroom meeting with his flushed reflection, he made his needs, washed his hands and hung the oxygen tank on his shoulder to go down the stairs. The Australian was found serving breakfast which consisted of different types of meat and pineapple juice.

-Good morning Chris-said taking a seat in front of his doctor
-Good Morning Tom. I didn't know what kind of meat you like so prepare the two-
-I will try both-

After eating the man with beautiful blue eyes washed the dishes while his doctor went up to take a shower. When he went down he was wearing a black short sleeve shirt that showed his defined arms and a tattoo in black ink, which he wasn't sure of what it say, since the first letter could be a C or a L followed by M I then an arrow up and finally something he didn't know if it was an S or a Z, in the hand a black leather bracelet with silver ornaments and in the left hand a watch.

-Tom why aren't you going to change? It's still early and we are in Paris there are many things to do-
-Sure-

He climbed the stairs with the oxygen tank on his shoulder, what did that mean? Where would they go? And the most important thing what the tattoo means? He decided to change as soon as possible, since if they were going to visit Paris they had to do it early. He chose a white dress shirt, black dress pants, brown shoes and a gray vest. Low with the tank of oxygen in the shoulder finding Christopher waiting for him in the garage with the open door of the truck.

-As always so elegant-
-Do you think it's too much? I can go to change...-
-Just joked Tom, you look fantastic-said placing his hand on the other shoulder and standing aside so he could get into the car

When he entered he closed the passenger door and went around the car to enter the driver's door, closed it and put on the seat belt.

-Where are we going?-the British asked trying to find out their destiny through the streets where they were driving
-I'm afraid that a place not as touristy as the Eiffel Tower-
-Well, I think there's a lot of time to visit the French monument-he said with a laugh
-If there is-

They went to the upper part of Paris, full of large houses with huge gardens that gave a wonderful view to reach a large expanse of green land and in the center a castle whose towers were blue and in the back a gigantic maze.

-Wow-said Thomas admiring the place, it reminded him of the castles of England-Where are we?-
-The majority is so focused on the typical of Paris that it forgets the beautiful and not so famous things that it has to offer, the castle -

They parked the car and walked to the entrance of the castle where there was a group of young schoolchildren and the occasional tourist. Tom this time was the one who went to the ticket office, he didn't know how he was going to pay the tickets if he didn't have money but he didn't want Chris to pay less considering that the expensive food ended in vomit. Maybe he could take advantage of the fact that he brought an oxygen tank everywhere to get the free tickets.

-Good afternoon, what is the price of the tickets?-
-Today is Sunday, the entrance is free-said the woman with a smile-How many tickets?-
-Ehehehe two please-
-Here you have to enjoy your visit-she said, handing him two dark blue tickets through the window.
-Thank you-

The chestnut came back in line where the blonde was waiting for him, as soon as he arrived he put a hand on his shoulder and entered the castle, the man with deep blue eyes looked for a booklet to be able to learn more about the place. The British always managed to find extra information of some object of the castle and every time he did his doctor put a hand on his shoulder to read the discovery he had made, he liked that so he tried to find something interesting to say about some part of the castle no matter how minimal it was. The light blue-eyed man had a professional camera with him and took several photographs, one from the far castle and eight from his beloved, three near a fountain, another while walking in the corridor, two in the botanical garden and another focusing on the ceiling of engraved glass that made a play of lights on the white face. In addition to the photograph of an armor, a piano, flags, a living room, a tea set, a peacock and a painting of a woman.

💙💙💙

Dear readers I have return from my little vacations.