Chapter 3

On the left side was the room with a 75-inch screen and the hundred were white skin, a dining room for six people that almost never occupied and in the back the kitchen with the entrance to the room of washing. Near the canteen there was a large painting of his family, there were 5 members in total and in the room there was a beautiful oil painting of a Quixote, his title of doctor and specialty, as well as a fireplace on which there was a painting almost the size of his family where he was seen as a young man with a girl with blond hair, borced skin and large green eyes who wore a pink dress.

-Hello Elsa -said sitting on the sofa- I returned to save the life of a patient -Chis report to the portrait -but it is strange ... I like his eyes and that is not right it goes against the policies of professionalism between the doctor-patient relationship-

Once the story ended he went to the kitchen to have some tea with a slice of bread, while watching his new favorite series IZombie on television, which talked about a doctor who turned into a zombie due to the scratch a zombie at a party and helped solve murders by eating the brains of the victims and having visions of their memories. In that chapter the subject was how you could take a relationship with your partner who was a cured zombie, if both couldn't have sex. In his opinion a relationship shouldn't be based only on sex, there should be love, tenderness, understanding, support, affection, concern and desire. But who was the one to comment? he hadn't maintained a relationship with anyone after Elsa, even though the girls used to flight with him shamelessly, he had no eyes for anyone; or that he had been thinking until two days ago. When he saw Thomas enter through the emergency room, he had worried about him and when a patient was admitted to the emergency room, a sort of draw was made to see which doctor would take care of him, when he received the text message that said that Dr. Swift had him almost broke the television, immediately called his boss and asked him to leave him in the care of Mr. Hiddleston, arguing that Dr. Swift didn't have the years of experience to care for a patient with symptoms as strange as Thomas's. By miracle his boss acceded and he remained under his charge.

-Good evening Elsa-said the blonde and then go to the kitchen he wash the frets that he occupy and went up the stairs

That were in the middle of the hall, in these there was a photo of Elsa along with a vase that contained a white rose. He went to the bathroom to relieve himself, cleaned his teeth and then went to his room, the larger of the two, where he could fit another King Size bed, took off his clothes and he put on his red pajamas and crawled into the white sheets of the bed. When Thomas woke up his nurse was taking his vital signs.

-Continue sleeping Mr. Hiddleston-said the nurse in a low voice so as not to wake him up anymore

-Don't worry, good morning nurse Liz -said the snorting a dumb smile- Dr. Hemsworth is already here? -asked with a certain brightness of hope

-The safest thing is to arrive in an hour. Do you want breakfast to go up?

- In an hour it will be fine please. Liz, you could help me get up-Tom asked with a shy smile.

-Of course Mr. Hiddleston-

Once Tom was standing he went to the bathroom to relieve himself, looked at himself in the mirror and combed his disheveled brown hair, his lips no longer looked red as the Australian had predicted.

He brushed his teeth, even though he hadn't yet had breakfast and went back to bed. He turned on the television on the news channel. Where they talked about the new Galaxy S9, the university Olympic tie, the migration pact with the UN. The door would have been shown to the blond in his impeccable white coat and a tray of food.

-Good morning sleeping beauty-

-I wasn't sleeping-

-But that doesn't take away the beauty-he assure him dedicating a smile

The Briton's heart accelerated before that and his eyes shone with joy, the man with light blue eyes left in front of him the tray with an egg. As soon as the smell reached his nostrils, horrible nausea invaded him and without being able to avoid it, his dinner ended over breakfast, he felt his eyes flood with tears at the effort of the retching.

-I'm sorry, sorry- he apologized the extremely embarrassed chestnut

-Don't worry, let me remove this -said the blond taking the tray with everything and his vomit and leaving it away and press the red button-Liz we have a VBC code here-

-I'll be right there Doctor Hemsworth-she heard on the communicator

-I'm sorry-Tom repeated crying

Cursed body that played such bad moves, he was beginning to feel something for someone and they made him look like an idiot in front of that person.

-Don't cry Thomas, come let's take a bath-

Chris helped him stand up and took him to the bathroom where he helped cover the and untie the dressing gown. Let Tom to bathe, but more than a bath thanks to the lack of mobility only managed to grate the chest, a little hair, arms and lower back. He left the shower and as he could manage to dry with the towel, brushed his teeth to remove the horrible taste and left the bathroom. In his room there was a new tray of food with fruit and a note.

Thomas, you don't have to feel ashamed, I must see other patients. Eat a little and I'll see you in a while.
Chris.

💙💙💙

Well guys that was all for today, I hope you like it. Tell me your opinions. Nice night and we read in the next chapter.