Chapter 16

-Chris please stop taking pictures, I must be fatal-asked covering his face with his hands
-Of course not, you look very good Tom-
-We can climb the castle towers?-

The Australian frowned, he wasn't sure if it was good for Thomas's condition but how could deny something to that adorable face and that beautiful expression that he put on when he was excited or focused.

-Okay-he placed his hand on the other's shoulder-I took the tank and if you feel bad let me know-
-I promise-

Tom took off the plastic tubes that were inside his nostrils and could sense the strong wood scent of the castle with a touch of dampness. He rolled up the plastic tube, closed the tank valve and under the handle to hand it to his doctor who placed it on his shoulder. They went up to the second floor and from there they entered a small space with very little lighting that led to an attic where the aroma of the enclosure and the dust could be perceived and there were spiral staircases of black iron that were small and narrow, almost there was no space between the next level causing both men to climb stooped so as not to hit their heads. The first to reach the top was the chestnut tree which stretched as high as it was and took a few deep breaths.

-You're fine?-
-Yes-

He approached one of the banks watching the landscape and breathing the pure air of the place, while his doctor took photographs of the maze and the castle tower. They were there a long time just watching the view, Christopher came and placed a hand on his shoulder. He could smell his doctor's scent, smell of an exquisite cologne, and his own scent could almost swear it was the scent of the sea.

-You want to go down?-
-Yes, I also want to go to the labyrinth-
-Okay, I go down first-

When they reached the floor below, he replaced the oxygen tank and pulled out the handle to drag it, he didn't like oxygen depriving him of the aromas. They went out to the back where there was a large, tall labyrinth, not even the taller of the two could see the other side of the foliage getting on tiptoes. As expected Chris didn't miss the opportunity to take pictures, when he saw a small pink flower on one of the walls.

-Tom the labyrinths usually have flowers?-
-No, they usually remove them so that they aren't reference to find the exit-explained looking at the brochure
-In that case, we don't hurt anyone-he murmured, plucking the flower from its place and placing a hand on the other's shoulder while he put the flower in his field of vision-I gave you a flower-
-Ehehehe-the cheeks of the man with beautiful blue eyes turned pink and took the flower-Thank you-

When they managed to get out of the labyrinth they saw with surprise that the sky was dark and their phones marked 9:00 pm. They both laughed, bought a croissant, a tuna salad and two orange juices, then left the castle and climbed into the truck to drive home.

-I can't believe that time passed so quickly-the blonde exclaimed as he took the last sip of his orange juice
-In fact, rightly I'm so hungry-recognized taking a bit of his salad to his mouth

When they arrived at the house, the Briton took the garbage and opened the house, he felt that the eyelids were closing of the dream, while his doctor fed the dog he entered the bathroom, towards his needs, he washed his hands and teeth and he put on his white pajamas. They both looked at each other with a smile before entering their respective room to sleep. Robert woke up with his alarm from the AC / DC group, he liked to wake up with some song from them he gave him encouragement, the clock read 9:00. He was able to stand and went to the bathroom to relieve himself, wash his hands and then go down with his pajamas on, which is blue. When he arrived at the gigantic kitchen he began to prepare the breakfast which consisted of some starry eggs on French bread, sweet fruits and peach juice. He hear Tom's footsteps coming down the stairs.

-Good morning Daddy-he said, sitting down on the long chairs on the marble island of the kitchen. -You're just in time for breakfast-he said, leaving the dishes on the marble island.

They both started eating while they watched the news. 11 families control the news received by the population, Google renews its platforms to combat false news, a tuberculosis attack in Venezuela, a feminicide, the release of the manga, the arrest of the former French president and the first lady of the United States wants to end bullying.

-Maybe I'll tell the blonde we can go to Venezuela-
-I thought they only went when they needed military doctors-he said, taking a bite out of his French bread
-Yes, but I need a distraction better than the blonde-he said with a shrug.
-Daddy I don't like when your distractions have suicidal tendencies-
-No people would be shooting at me-
-No, but yes an epidemic. Are you okay?-he ask, looking at him with concern with his brown eyes
-Of course, Tom, you don't have to worry about me-
-And that's saying I have to worry about you-he muttered under his breath
-Do you remember Zendeya-
-School and dance, pretty girl-
-Yes you see I wanted to spend some time with her and I wanted to ask you a question-said the Britain blushing

He stop to eat and looked at his son with wide eyes.

-Look Tom you must be careful when you plan to have intimate relationships and if you ask is like putting a condom...-
-What not! Daddy, that's not what I'm asking!-
-Oh, no?-
-No!-
-Thank God for relief-he said with a big sigh and running his hands over his beard
-I was wondering if you can lend me money?-

The American let out a loud laugh.

-Of course if Tom-said pulling out his leather wallet-200 euros is fine?-
-I think that's enough-said taking the money embarrassed
-And where will they go? -
-At the Eiffel Tower-
-Oh my boy so romantic. Do you want me to take you?-

💙💙💙

Well , dear readers, that's all for today.
I want to thank you as we are more than 200 people who have read this story. Thank you very much.

 Thank you very much