019

JISUNG'S POV:

It was the day after the MV was released and it was our first stage performance at a music show.

We were backstage and I was nervous. It was we who were performing next.

"Chenle, I'm nervous."

"It's okay! Everyone here is nervous including me. Just believe in yourself and think of the fans," he said.

"Okay," I said. I love how he is always confident in himself, I thought.

It was almost our turn so we made our way to the stage. You can do this, Jisung, I thought. I looked towards Chenle, and he smiled. I gained confidence.

Then, the music started and we started the performance. There were a lot of fans cheering so it cheered me up and made me confident. It's not that bad, I thought.

Throughout the performance, I thought of what Chenle said, and everything went well.

Before my dancing solo, I was scared but I ended up doing well.

The performance went by fast and it didn't even feel like 3 minutes.

"JISUNG!!" Chenle yelled, "YOU DID AMAZING ON STAGE JDJSJS!" He hugged me.

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR MOTIVATION IT HELPED ME," I said, hugging him tight, "YOU DID WELL TOO."

It was time to go back to the dorms so we went. When we got back, we all ate lunch together.

"You guys did great!" Mark said.

"Of course we did," Haechan said, "we're NCT!"

After lunch, we had spare time, so everyone rested, except Chenle and I.

We decided to watch a movie. We looked for a movie to watch and decided to watch Train to Busan.

"I don't even know why we decide to watch this but oh well," I said, cuddling up next to him with a bunch of blankets and pillows.

"Yeah lmao but at least you're with me if I get scared," he said, next to me.

The movie started.

There were some jump scares, and when there were, Chenle would scream and Haechan would be like "cAn YOU GUYS BE QUIET IM TRYING TO SLEEP."

At the end of the movie, we were both tired and went to sleep together.