014

A few weeks later...

Day after day, all the members persistently practiced their parts and the choreography of "Chewing Gum."

Jisung finally mastered the hoverboard! All the other members did, too. It took them a lot of practice, but eventually, they mastered it.

They did a lot of rehearsals, but still required a little bit more practice to get it precise.

After a long day of rehearsals, the members ate dinner back in the dorms.

"Guys, we should make the youngest cook the dinner tonight!" Haechan suggested to the older members.

"Yeah! I wonder how they cook."

"Most likely better than you, that's certain," Haechan interjected.

"HEY, STOP THAT!!" Mark and Haechan started fighting.

Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun watched laughing.

"It's true tho," Jaemin whispered to the other two.

Jeno and Renjun laughed and said they agreed.

"YOU GUYS CAN STOP NOW," Renjun stopped the two.

"Okay, let's stop now, I'm so hungry agh," Haechan said.

"Agh I'm hungry, too. Lets go tell the maknaes to cook our dinner," Mark said.

"CHENLE!! JISUNG!!"

"Huh?" The two boys peeked their heads out of their dorm room.

"YOU GUYS WILL BE COOKING.... FISHCAKES FOR DINNER TODAY!!"

The two boys glanced at each other.

"FISHCAKES?!" They both said, remembering the moment they met each other.

---

(a/n: WOAHHHH WE'RE STILL SHOCKED THAT WE SURPASSED 600 WHOLE READS ON THIS SNNSNA THANK YOUUUU!)