004

Chenle: yO yO yOo

Jisung: New phone who dis

Chenle: itS yA bOi frOm thE resTaurant

Jisung: Huh?

Chenle: yOu donT REMEMBER ME?!

Jisung: oH YEAH DJXNDNDJ

Chenle:

Jisung: smH

Jisung: smH

Chenle: HAHSHHSHXND

Chenle: yOUR FAULT FOR NOT REMEMBERING 😤😤

Jisung:

Chenle: siGh

Chenle: siGh

Jisung: wyD

Chenle: tryinG tO not lose my patience

Jisung: coOl ig

Jisung:  your boring

Chenle: you're* and I didn't even do anything the fuck you mean

Jisung: lmao idk

Chenle: oH weLl gTG IM GOING TO SM TO AUDITION YAYAYAYAY TTYL 😤

Jisung: I'M GOING TO PRACTICE YAYAYAY ILL SEE YA THERE

Chenle: YAY OKAY HAHA

CHENLE'S POV:

I put my shoes on and grabbed my hoverboard. I walked outside, remembering to shut the door of my hotel room before I left. I started riding my hoverboard on the way there. When I got near SM, I picked up my hoverboard and carried it. I walked and spotted Jisung.

"Jisung!!"

"Chenle!!!"

I ran up to him with open arms and embraced my best friend. I loved this boy.

"Are you ready to audition?"

"YEAH AND YOU JUST MADE MY MOOD 100x BETTER"

"Awww," He blushed.

"Well, good luck! I really hope that you get in so I'm not alone. OH AND WOW YOU'RE GOOD AT RIDING THE HOVERBOARD."

"Ah thanks. Wanna try?" It looked like he was daydreaming but then he looked up and got back to the conversation.

"Uhhhh I don't have experience but okay!"

JISUNG'S POV:

When he embraced me, I smiled. His hug was so comforting it made me feel safe. I didn't even hear him talking to me because I was thinking about that hug.

Oh shoot. What did he say? If I wanted to ride the hoverboard? He was holding it in front of me so I guessed he was asking if I wanted to try it.

So I said, "Uhhh I don't have expierience but okay!"

Was I right in what I thought he asked?

"Okay, just stand on it and I'll hold you but if you don't feel used to it it's okay! You'll learn after a lot of practice."

Phew. I was right.

I knew I was blushing. I tried to conceal it but I couldn't.

I stepped on top of the hoverboard but I wasn't balanced so I almost fell, but Chenle caught me~. Ahhhhhh.

"Woah! That's so scary." I stepped off and said I'd try again later.

"Okay. I have to get to auditions too so let's go together."

"Okay!"

Heading to the SM building, he rode is hoverboard and I ran to catch up with him. He laughed away and it made me laugh too.

_

(a/n: BARBARA WROTE MOST OF THIS SO GO FOLLOW HER friyess)