009

CHENLE'S POV:
I woke up the next morning happy and excited because it was the day that I moved into the dorms to suprise Jisung, and he didn't know yet.

I jumped out of bed, and emptied out the drawers. I threw piles of clothes onto the bed and started packing them into my suitcase. Once everything was packed such as my clothes, bathroom essentials, and other things, I made my bed and put my shoes on and left my hotel room.

I went downstairs and checked out of my hotel room and walked outside of the hotel. I called a taxi to my destination. A taxi stopped in front of me, and I sat inside the taxi. I told the driver the address of the dorms, and he drove me there. Once we were at the destination, I paid the driver and made my way into the dorm.

I took a deep breath, remembering the fact that I was gonna live with Jisung and the other members. I knocked on the door and the door was opened by a boy that looked a little older than me.

"Hiーuh I'm a new trainee... My name is Chenleーnice to meet you," I said, putting my hand out for the boy to shake.

"Hi I'm Haechan." He said, shaking my hand and letting me step into the dorms.

"I'm here to suprise my friend Jisung since I'm moving into the dorms today," I whispered, looking around making sure that Jisung was out of sight. "Anyways, where is he?"

"OH YOU'RE WHO HE HAS BEEN TEXTING!"

"SHHHH!" I shushed him.

"Anyways, he's upstairs in his bedroom. I'll take you there." He had a mischievous look on his face.

He brought me to Jisung's room and once we got there, I stood behind hin and he banged on the door, making me jump, and blurted out, "JISUNG! ARE YOU IN THERE?! HURRY UP! ITS AN EMERGENCY!"

Jisung runs to the door and opens it, only to find him shirtless. We both made eye contact and blushed, and I tried to hide it by looking down. Haechan just walked away.

Jisung threw his shirt on that he was holding and yelled, "CHENLE! Wait what are you doing here?

"I'm here to move into the dorms!"

"Oh really?! YAY!" Jisung gave me a huge hug.

"So where are the other members besides Haechan?"

"Oh! I should introduce you to them, so just wait on the living room over there while I gather them all."

I was just awkwardly sitting down on the couch when 3? 4? 5 other people entered. It's okay Chenle, it won't be awkward because Jisung is here, I thought to myself.

(a/n: Some parts at the end of Chapter 8 were NOT published but I rewrote it, so if you haven't read it, you can just scroll back up. Thanks!)