008

A few days later...

I woke up, got out of bed, and I decided to check my email to see if SM sent anything about acceptance letters because it's been a few days since my audition.

When I opened my inbox, there was an email.  It was titled "From: SM Entertainment // To: Zhong Chenle" I squealed and jumped around. "YAY!" I screamed out loud. Calm down, Chenle.

I opened the email and read it to myself. Yes, it was an acceptance letter!!

"YAYAYAYAY! I HAVE TO TELL JISUNGGG," I yelled.

I grabbed my phone and texted Jisung about the news.

Chenle: JISUNG!!!

Chenle: hELLOOOO

Jisung: huh

Jisung: oh

Jisung: Yeah?

Chenle: i gOT MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM SM SJSJSJJS

Jisung: WAIT WHAT REALLY DJXJDJ YAYYAAYYXHDBXBC

Chenle: lolol

Jisung: So when are you moving into the dorms?

Chenle: iT sAYS I CAN MOVE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND WE CAN BE ROOMATES YAHZBSJXJD

Jisung: wAIT REALLY?!

Jisung: YESYYEYSYWHNSNSNSMS

Jisung: MOVE IN TOMORROW

Chenle: I can't because I still have to check out of the hotel and stuff so maybe the next day or the other day

Jisung: oh okay

Chenle: anyways I gtg bye!

Jisung: oKay

JISUNG'S POV:

I was pretty sad when Chenle said he wasn't able to move in tomorrow, but fortunately he was moving in during the next few days! I couldn't wait!

CHENLE'S POV:

I was gonna surprise Jisung. I told him that I was going to move in after tomorrow, but I'm actually planning to surprise him tomorrow. So, I was going to wake up early, pack my stuff, and check out of my hotel room the next day.

I did my nightly routine and went to bed. I laid in bed, planning my surprise on Jisung.