011

CHENLE'S POV:

After all of us introduced ourselves, I moved in with Jisung in his dorm room. I unpacked my clothes and put them inside drawers and on hangers in the closet. The older members had a busy schedule and had plans, so Jisung and I were the only ones in the dorms.

After unpacking, I sat down on the bed opposite from Jisung's.

JISUNG'S POV:

Chenle sat down on his bed. There was an awkward silence.

"OH YEAH I FORGOT I WANNA HEAR YOU SING," I said, breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah! Only if you dance."

"Fiinee," I said.

"BRACE YOURSELF I'M ABOUT TO BLESS YOUR EARS."

He sang Peek-A-Boo by Red Velvet. He was so confident and it was adorable! About his voice... I felt like I was listening to an... angel. His voice was beautiful.

I realized I was daydreaming AGAIN while Chenle was patiently waiting for me to dance.

"Ohーyeah I should dance now."

"No comments about my amazing voice? Oh okay then."

"NO! It was so beautiful. IーI mean it was very good," I stuttered.

"THANK YOUUUU!" He gave me a huge hug that I was not expecting. I hugged him back.

"WELL, GO DANCE NOW!" He yelled, laughing.

"UM OKAY I WAS JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO LET GO OF ME," I laughed.

I did a freestyle dance. I made sure all my moves were sharp and precise to impress Chenle.

"WOWWWW THAT WAS SO GOOD!" Chenle yelled and cheered for me.

"Ahーthanks."

"DANGG YOUR MOVES ARE SHARP!"

"Oh noーit's nothing," I rubbed my neck.

After that, we decided to hang out with the other members and Chenle got to learn more about the members.