006

CHENLE'S POV:

When I woke up, I was feeling very energetic. I sprinted out of bed, changed into my nicest clothes and did my morning routine. I looked in the mirror, confident in myself.

Today was the day I'd confess my love to Jisung.

I texted Jisung to meet up with me at the park to hang out. He agreed to come and when I got there, I sat on the bench, waiting for him.

After 5-7 minutes, I saw a taxi heading my way. It was Jisung! Right when he was making his way out of the car, I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Wow you're so energetic today!" Jisung said, hugging me back.

"Let's go sit down at the bench. I wanna talk to you more! He followed me to the bench.

"I wanted to meet up with you here because it's fun at the park [JISUNG]!"

"Oh my- HAHAHAHA"

We talked and talked about SM, our favorite things, and I got to sing to him! He also danced for me. He was such a good dancer, probably the best one I've ever met.

Then, we went to the playground and played around on the swings and  laughed with each other.

After about 45 minutes of talking and hanging out, I decided to confess.

"Hey, Jisung?" We were back at the bench.

"Yeah?"

"I know we've only been friends for like 3 days, but ever since that day we met, I thought you were pretty cute. And now I'm just gonna say it. I'm in love with you. I'm sorry if this ruins our friendship!!"

"Chenle-"

"I'm sorry!"

"No it's okay... Because I like you too."

A smile formed on my face and I opened my arms to hug Jisung...

And that's when I woke up. It was all a dream.

(a/n: WOWOWOW TY (heh taeyong) ALL FOR 150+ VIEWS WE NEVER KNEW WE WOULD REACH THIS FAR)