015

(a/n: im going to start doing more third person view so yeah)

---

Chenle and Jisung made their way to the kitchen.

"Do we already have the ingredients for making the fishcakes?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah, it's in the fridge," Mark said.

"Okay, thanks!" Jisung said.

Jisung waited at the stove while Chenle grabbed a pot. Chenle poured some water inside, and they waited for it to boil.

Chenle was doing most of the work. Jisung felt bad, so he said, "What can I do?"

"Can you hand me the fishcakes while we wait for the water to boi- OH YEAH!" He put the lid on top of the pot and said, "I just remembered that when you put the lid on top, it will boil faster."

"Ohh, I see," Jisung said. Smart, he thought.

Then, Jisung handed him the fishcakes. He turned on the fan above the stove.

"Woah!" Jisung was amazed.

"I'm a professional, just leave it to me."

When the water started boiling, Chenle took the fishcakes and started cutting them up.

"Oh- you're cutting them too small- Oh, never mind, it's fine.." Jisung said.

Chenle gave him an I-know-what-I'm-doing look.

Chenle went back to work, and after a lot of waiting, stirring, and cooking, it was done!

The dreamies were still sitting down at the dining table, waiting for the food.

"AHHHHH FINALLY!!!" Renjun whined as he saw Chenle and Jisung bring the food.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING!!" Haechan complained.

The rest of the members didn't even say anything because they were so hungry.

"I PRESENT TO YOU... CHENLE'S FISHCAKES!"

"hEY I HELPED!" Jisung added.

"nAH, I COOKED IT YOU WERE JUST MY ASSISTANT," Chenle told him.

"weLL AT LEAST I DID SOME HELP!"

"Y'ALL I JUST WANNA EAT NOW LMAO," Jaemin yelled.

"Calm down Jaemin they're just kids," Mark said.

"LETS JUST EAT NOW," Chenle told Jisung.

"oKAY."

They brought the fishcakes to the table and everyone started eating in less than a minute.

"Eh, it's okay. It's good cooking for your age though," Jeno said.

"Ahh thanks~," Jisung said. Even though I didn't cook but oh well, he thought.

"YOURE WELCOME," Chenle said even though he was chewing food in his mouth.

The other members said that the food was actually somewhat good.

After they ate dinner, all the members went to sleep. Chenle and Jisung were still awake when everyone was asleep, so they decided to watch kdramas. 

Chenle's eyes became droopy, and he said, "Good night, Jisung. I love you."

Did he really mean it or did he just say it in his sleep? Jisung thought. But then he fell into a deep sleep.