"It's none of your business." Su Tao said and wanted to push the man out of his way, he wants to pee.

Viktor just stares at him, not moving.

Su Tao wanted to pass him but Viktor held his wrist and drag him out. Su Tao screamed like a madman, catching attention.

"We're in a lover's quarrel." Viktor said stoically and earned an understanding gaze from the onlookers.

"We are not!" Su Tao shouted at Viktor's back.

Viktor ignored the noisy and squirming Su Tao and pushed him inside his car, he went to the driver's seat and started the car.

The squirming Su Tao stop trying to open the damn door because it won't open no matter what.

"Where are you taking me?"

Viktor didn't reply and just continue driving, so Su Tao kept quite. He can't possibly kill him right? Or maybe beat him into pulp?

Su Tao shuddered from his thoughts, but brushes it off, his eyelids are getting heavy and unconsciously he fell asleep.

"Hey, hey." Viktor taps Su Tao's cheek gently.

Su Tao slowly opened his eyes and he was hit with a very cold wind. He heard the sound of the waves of the sea.

Su Tao sits right up from lying down and looks around. They're sitting on small matt, he doesn't have shoes in his feet, and he was very cold.

"Where are we?" Su Tao asks and looks at Viktor who's intently watching him from the side.

"Beach." Viktor said shortly.

"I know where we are! But where specifically!" Su Tao said grumpily.

"Somewhere, stop being so grumpy and just enjoy the scenery." Viktor said and wraps his hands around Su Tao's body.

"Hey! Let go!"

"Aren't you cold? I don't want you to be cold." Viktor whispered in his ears making the drunk Su Tao shudder from the warmth of his breath.

Su Tao smiled and kissed Viktor. For a second, Su Tao thinks that Viktor is really a nice guy.

Viktor was stunned only came back to himself when Su Tao broke the kiss and rest his head on Viktor's broad chest.

"Stop having a hard on, I can feel it in my back." Su Tao said and slaps Viktor's leg.

Viktor coughed and smiled knowingly.

"En. At least take responsibility." Viktor said

The drunk Su Tao turns his head up to Viktor, he smiled and immediately pounced at Viktor and he giggle and hugged the man. Now, he's on top of Viktor's body while hugging it like an octopus.

Su Tao raised his head and immediately their eyes lock up to each other. Su Tao froze and he wanted to divert his eyes but he thinks that that will be the last thing he'll do right now. Su Tao smiled and lean his face closer,

(WARNING: Sex Scene ahead)

Su Tao kissed Viktor on his lips, and Viktor responded immediately, their tongues interlocking with each other, each eager to devour the other's lips. Viktor held Su Tao's face closer and roamed his hands throughout Su Tao's body and settled for Su Tao's butt and squeezed it.

Su Tao was feeling very hot inside, when Viktor squeezed his two butt cheeks he subconsciously moaned.

Viktor turned his body around, pushing Su Tao under him. He continued to kiss Su Tao and slowly his hand went to Su Tao's nipple.