"Goodnight, sweetie." Ming Chu said and he stands up and was about to take a step when he felt a pang of pain in his waist.

Heng Jun immediately princess-carries Ming Chu infront of the innocent Little Yun that doesn't know what's happening.

-------------

"Put me down. I'm here now in my room." Ming Chu said and rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Heng I'm very tired already." Ming Chu said and yawned.

"Fine." Heng Jun reluctantly said and put Ming Chu on the bed.

Ming Chu crawled and put a blanket on his self, not minding the other person who's shamelessly staring at him.

Heng Jun moved and went towards the side of the bed, he lied down and hugs Ming Chu's waist.

"Go back to your room." Ming Chu said grumpily.

"Let me sleep here. Good night." Heng Jun then snuggle Ming Chu into his chest.

Ming Chu just don't care anymore, he's very tired and just want to sleep.

-------------

Ming Chu woke up from being held too tight at his waist, he rubs his tired eyes and looks at Heng Jun who is peacefully sleeping.

Ming Chu smiled lovingly and wraps his hands around Heng Jun's waist too. Ming Chu snuggled closer to Heng Jun's broad chest and inhaled his scent.

"Hmm.." Ming Chu looks up and saw Heng Jun's beautiful eyes focus on him.

"Good morning." Ming Chu said, smiling.

"What happened? Why are you in my room?"

Ming Chu's face cracked.

Why is he in his room?

--------------

"Su Taooo~ we're going later okay?" Kylie ask while shaking Su Tao's hand.

"Fine! You've been going on about this all day already! Can you stop it!" Su Tao said irritatedly.

Kylie wanted to join her workmates night out but she also wants Su Tao with her, uh, well because she wants a close friend with her.

"Yey! This is why we're friends! Afterwork we're going okay?" Kylie said excitedly and runs off back to her department downstairs.

Su Tao sighs and continued his work.

---------------------

Su Tao was sitting in the corner, watching as the Kylie and her coworker dance on the dance floor like they have epilepsy.

Su Tao is a little bit tipsy so he stops drinking and just continued sitting like a lone person.

After sometime, Su Tao out of boredom drank more liquor. He shouldn't have come here, he doesn't like bars.

Su Tao was totally drunk and was smiling alone on his own like an idiot while non-stop drinking an alcoholic drink.

He felt the urge to pee so he stood up from his place and went to look for a bathroom.

"Twinkle twinkle little stars.." Su Tao murmured and then giggled after.

"Hey mutt, what are you doing here?" Su Tao raised his head and saw the person he doesn't want to see for the rest of his life.

"Oh, beast you're unfortunately here. I hope you commit suicide hehe.." Su Tao said, giggling after.

"You're drunk?" Viktor asked rhetorically.