Chapter 22

-The Hospital

"I can't believe this." Taylor grumbled to herself walking down the west wing hallway making her way to Lizzy's room. "I specifically told that idiot to keep this child away from anything stressful. Ed!"

"Sup Tay." He said walking away from the nurse's counter and following her.

"We're going to Elizebeth's room. Clearly Liam doesn't understand keeping a stress free environment that family's life is like a soap opera ." Taylor started to write things down on the clipboard. "We're going to have to sedate Lizzy and minimize the amount of people in that room. I need you to get to her and inseret in through the IV then whistle to get their attention. Only Maddie and Iggy can stay which means everyone else is out. Ready?"

"Let's do this thing."

-The House

"Coming!" Zayn yelled upset that he was woken up from his nap. He chucked a pillow at Adam who was sprawled out in the middle of the living room.

"What was that for?" Adam said equally upset as Zayn.

"For not answering the bloody door!" Zayn went to the door to be surprised at whose at it.

"Niall? I thought you were with daddy." Nialler nodded no as he casually walked in the house.

"Hello, Li?" Zayn felt a little iffy on the situation so he called Liam to check up on things.

" Zayn! Have you seen Niall?!"

"He's in the living room. Why? Is something the matter?"

" We have been looking for him for hours."

"I thought you were the one who dropped him off at the door."

" You guys stay home I'm on my way." Liam hanged up the phone and Zayn looked in the living room  to see Niall and Adam playing as if nothing was out of the ordinary. In reality it wasn't.

-The Hospital

"You can wake up now, they're gone." Ed said popping his head in the room.

"Thanks Ed." Lizzy said as the red headed nurse made his exit.

"I haven't heard word about your little beau since I've arrived." Iggy crossed her legs as a small stomper made way to her face.

"Well we've been good, I guess." Lizzy saif now finding the rather bland hospital blanket highly interesting.

"You guess?" Both Iggy and Maddie asked.

"Someone has a secret they need to spill." Maddie sang nudging Lizzy's side.

"Madison Nicole Zigler! Aren't you suppose to be some sort of saint?!" Lizzy gasped pretending to be appalled by Maddie's new pressing attitude.

"Hey, cameras are off and I'm free. You need to spill this dirty little secret of yours like now dude." Maddie ordered with Iggy ready to back her up.

"Goodness when did you two turn into straight gossip rags?"

"After I met Louis." Both girls answered exchanging a look after realizing they had the same answer.

"Well thank you Louis." Lizzy spoke with sarcasm dripping from her lips. "Well Eddy came to visit when we watched you on TV and so did Madison, Bailee, Luke, and DG. Eddy might have stayed a little longer.

"How much longer?" Iggy asked now a little annoyed by the suspense.

"Try the whole damn night." Ed said coming back in the door.