Chapter 1

-Payne/Malik House

"Well I see your man can sure tell time Dad." Harry said with a cocky smirk.

"Shut up Harry! He said he was gonna be late. Iggy was a little late showing up." Zayn looked down at his watch.

"I'm warning you do not say anything that you know I'd kill you for and beware of Lizzy she's Li's favorite even though he won't admit it. Never get involved in their arguments. Boys don't teach his son anything your not suppose to teach kids." Zayn continued telling his kids.

"So who's your favorite Dad?" Louis asked his father completely ignoring the entire other half of his speech. Zayn began to laugh.

"If anything one of Liam's kid for sure." Harry and Louis poked there bottom lips out

"Daddy doesn't love us anymore." The boys chorused in baby voices which only made him laugh harder.

"I already feel a headache coming on. I need a mirror." Zayn said as he walked off in search of a mirror from his laughing induced headache.

"I get the big room!" Harry said beginning to walk away just to be tackled by Louis.

"You know the girls get to pick first." The boys started to argue not even noticing the presence of Lizzy walking through the door. She rolled her eyes and dropped her bags and did a loud dog whistle.

"Up!" She ordered the boys to which they obediently obeyed. Soon came in Iggy. Harry was having a hard time controlling himself around both girls. But he's just mesmerized by the sisters.

"Im Iggy." She said as she made a beeline for the head of curls. Thinking he might be fun and able to distract her from thinking of her boyfriend unknown to what was actually going on in the boys mind.

"And I'm Lizzy." Said the smiling 15 year-old as she shook Louis' hand

"I'm Louis and that's Harry" He said returning the smile.

"And she has a boyfriend." She said pointing at Iggy but never letting her eyes leave Louis'.

"And he's a man whore." Louis said exchanging in the playful banter they were having about their siblings.

"Shut up!" A mad blushing Harry and Iggy yelled.

"Bad word." Niall said as he walked through the door with his bear Teddy.

"Teddy no like bad words say sorry to Teddy." He said causing smirks to cross Lizzy and Louis' faces.

"Yeah you guys say sorry to Teddy." They said in unison

"I'm not saying sorry to a stupid teddy." Niall slit his eyes at Harry. He then made his way towards Harry and kicked his shin.

"You bad boy. Niall no like you." Everyone except Harry, who was cradling his knee, was laughing.

"That mirror is complete sh-Hello girls." He said stopping himself from using foul language around his new kids.

"Hi Zayn!" The girls said sweetly as smiles crossed their innocent looking faces. Zayn crouched down by Niall.

"Hey Nialler." Niall pulled Teddy closer.

"He a bad boy." Zayn sighed loudly knowing who exactly the little toddler was referring to.

"I know if he's ever bad again you come tell me and I'll beat him up for you." Niall nodded as he smiled wide.

"Niall like Zaynie and Boo Bear" He said nicknaming the guys.

"Aw I'm Boo Bear. Ha! Hazza is Bad boy!" Louis said as Harry tripped his brother with his good leg.

"You little f...-" Louis began.