Chapter 21

"Hey guys!" Luke and Lizzy yelled as the pulled confetti poppers at their unsuspecting friends.

"They haven't even started the show yet, what did you pop the confetti for?" Madison asked quite confused on how she ended up with the strangest group of friends ever. The two pointed to the massive packs of poppers lying on the bed side table. She shrug and grabbed one also popping it. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

"Aye! Get off me bed! It's me and Eddy territory!" She said kicking the two off who landed on the poor oblivious Bailee. DG of course being the wonderful boyfriend he is went to help Luke up, dusting him off in the process.

"Thanks!" The girls shouted sarcastically, helping themselves up and dusting off.

"Come on Eddy." Lizzy said reaching her hands out. Of course she knew they would have to talk later but she most definitely knew that Edward couldn't deny her of affection. He made his way onto the bed letting her cuddle into his side, thus proving Lizzy right once again.

"Your sister's face better be on TV and she better have a sign with my phone number on it." Madison said opening a bag of crisp, threatening the ones who tried to touch it.

"Mad, I think you need a bottle of water." Luke said with a look of concern.

"Why do you say that?" Madison asked, turning to her left to face Luke.

"Cause you sound mighty thirsty!" Luke hollered with the accompany of Bailee and Lizzy.

"I really hate you guys!" Madison said throwing a full blown mini fit on the ground.

"I love me too darling." Bailee exclaimed cheerfully as she hugged Madison who simply flat lined in the embrace.

"This is going to be one hell of a night."

-The House

"Where's Mari at? I haven't seen her ask day and I miss her terribly." Liam asked Zayn as he came back from putting Niall to bed.

"She's staying the night at Perrie's. I already went to drop her things off."

"Which means technically we have the house to our-"

"Yeah right!" Louis said dragging his new beau behind him. "Harry was to stuck up his arse to actually pick up his phone and I want you all to meet Calum."

"Hello." Calum said offering a small wave which Zayn and Liam returned with genuine smiles.

"So Calum I here your in a band-"

"La la la! I love you daddy." Louis shouted interrupting his father from talking any farther by hugging him and showering him with kisses.  "So I heard 'The Voice' is on"

"Get off me Lou! Dammiy, I will get Niall to bite you." Louis simply backed off putting his hands up in defense.

"The bands called 5 Seconds Of Summer. It's me and my mates Luke, Michael, Ashton." Louis sat in the middle of Calum's legs, who had decided to sit on the ground rather than the sofa.

"Wait, Lizzy was suppose to be in one of your bands video with Maddie." Liam said which made all three Malik lads whip their heads in his direction.

"Since when?" The two Malik men said in perfect unison.

"Look Adam Levine." Louis darted to the television to worship the mean who was voted the World's Most Sexiest Man and boy was that true.

"I love him so much it hurts."

"No love, I think the heat from the television is what hurts." Zayn said as everyone in the room chuckled.

"I need food I haven't eaten in like an hour." Zayn says walking into the kitchen.