Chapter 10

-The House-Zayn&Liam's Room

"Liam, You okay?" Zayn of course knew it was an idiotic question but he was going to ask it anyway. He stepped away from the door until he was standing right between Liam's legs.

"No. When we had this perfect idea of moving in together there was no on problems. Everything was ome big happy family. Do you know what Harry told me?" Zayn just stood there knowing Liam was going to continue.

"He said Lizzy got so scared that she yelled out

'Im sorry mommy! please dont hurt me! " Zayn knew Liam was heartbroken. That was heartbreaking for even him to hear. Lizzy is actually afraid of Harry which n he didn't think was ever going to happen. She thought Harry would truly lay a hand  on her.

"We can talk about this later and dont want to get you and the little ones all riled up yeah" Liam stood up and gave Zayn a quick peck. "I have to get Lizzy's parents on the phone"

Zayn watched as Liam left. He knew that wasnt all that was on his mind.  Zayn knew that the number one thing on Liam's mind is where Iggy is.

"Boo Bear!" Louis walked in lazily still a little groggy from his unexpected nap.

"I want you to do on something and you know I dont ask you to do anything unless it truly-" Louis stopped him right there.

"I'll go find Iggy. I know how much this family means to you and honestly I haven't seen you any happier.  So I will personally kick anybodies arse if they screw this ip for you." Zayn pulled Louis in to a tight hug. He had never felt as much love for his son as he en did then and there.

"Go check on Harry." Louis left out fo find his sibling tge only place she could run off to. Zayn left the room ready to face his son but coast he was going to pay with Loki.

-Lizzy's Room

"Lizzy Bear." She looked up at Liam South sadness already evident in her eyes.  It was too late to back out now.  Liam handed her v the phone than say dien next to get on the bed.  Lizzy had thought of what to say while the phone was ringing but by the time she heard  Hello she had no idea what to say.

"Hello.  Hi mommy how are you? "

"Good darling,  you? "

"Im alright how is Aiden and daddy"

"Your brother is up to no good and your father is still rarely home." Lizzy knew her biological father,  Adam,  was a workaholic and you have to cherish every minute you have with him because you never know when's the next time you will see him.

"Liam told me that your cancer is back.  I'm so sorry Sweetheart. "  Lizzy just shook it off forgetting her mother can't see her.

"It's fine.  I have to go mom. Talk to you another time. "

"Love you Lizzy we all miss you terribly. " Lizzy hummed in response then hanged up. She then looked at Liam.

"Something on your mind?" Lizzy bit her lip and Liam just gave her a strange stare.

"Can we start going back to the dance studio? I miss the team and im pretty sure competition in a couple days. I have been to the studio since we moved here. Plus I think Iggy would love to go to the cheer gym."

Liam couldn't see a reason why not.  He could also try amd get Marianna into one of the activities so she can have an actual bond with the girls.

"Sure. We can go tomorrow amd try and see if Mari would want to join something. " Lizzy said and Liam let out a small breath.

"I want you to tell me what happened while I was away."