Shaking your head, you picked up Jungkook's clothes and placed them beside him, you swore he had all his clothes everywhere, you couldn't even decipher how he managed to throw them across your room without being  aware of it. You decided to just shrug the idea off and go prepare breakfast in your kitchen – however, your movements were stop by a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. Jungkook's face resting on the small of your back.

"Noona~ don't leave." He whined, drowsiness was evident.

You grunted spatting his hands off, "Wake up, Jungkook! Get off you naked toddler!"

Jungkook's eyes instantly widened at that, he let go of you and scanned his naked body only wrapped with his tight boxers. Jungkook's ears went red as well as his cheeks burning in shades of crimson red. He shyly looked away, "It—it happened again, this is so embarrassing." He whispered to himself.

You chuckled at his stiff behaviour. A sly grin suddenly appearing on your face. You patted his head making him more stiff and tensed. You told him, "Jungkook-ah, you better fix that problem. Tsk, young kids nowadays really have strong hormones, eh?"

Jungkook's face went even hotter if that was possible. His hands abruptly covering over his morning hood which were very visible beneath the thin fabric covering where it stood proudly. You want to compliment how his outline looked wonderful and massive you could even feel yourself biting your lower lip, but you wouldn't want to embarrass the boy even more and make him very uncomfortable.

Jungkook on the other hand was internally screaming, ‘Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! What will she think of me now? I'm so shy! Mom, why'd my genes and hormones have to be like this? MOM PLEASE TAKE ME BACK INSIDE YOU, I'M SO EMBARRASSED! *le cries in manhi coconut language* She saw me, I'm exposed, I'm gonna die! Why did I have a boner when I don't need it? Why did I have to take off my clothes when I don't want her to see me like this? Uwaaah—’

"Kook, the bathroom is that way." His thoughts were cut off by your voice, seeing the boy not moving an inch. "I'll go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast."

You headed to the kitchen, thinking Jungkook needs time for himself. You cooked bacons for you (yep not pancake because it's overused through stories) and prepared cereals for Jungkook because you know that he prefer cereals as it is his favorite.

After a while, Jungkook finally got out of your bathroom, looking all shy and still embarrassed. He slowly moved forward fidgeting with his fingers.

"Did you wash your hands?" You asked making him give you a shook look. You chuckled at that, "What? You should wash your hands before you eat right."

He calmed a bit, getting what you mean. He really thought you were teasing him. He hesitated, walking beside the sink and washing his hand. After that he sat across you from the table. Mumbling his thanks, be dug in, whimpers from pleasures left his mouth as soon as his lips made contact with the flakes and milk.

"So Jungkook, this nightmare you're talking about. . ." You suddenly brought up, trying to break the silence. He stopped eating, looking at you. You tensed up because of his stare. "Well, th-that's if it's okay for y-you."

Jungkook looked down, shoving another spoonful of cereal to his mouth again before he spoke, "It's about a man, he keep coming into my dreams."

You gulped down on your own meal, suddenly feeling the dryness. You look at Jungkook who has his face now looking down on his finished breakfast.

"A man?" You questioned, "What does he do?"

"Hm, he hurts me." The last words become almost inaudible for you to hear. You realised fear washing over the maknae's face by just mentioning the man in his dreams. You immediately regretted asking.