"Huh?" A worried look was expressed by his face and his way of talk. "Yoongi-sshi, I love to help but I told you that I'm really busy with-"

"Hyung! Hold up." He was quick enough to cut Baekhyun off before he could reply a misinterpreted protest. Then chuckling after.

"I know you're busy but I'm not here to ask you to sing our song. No offense though." The male coughed, quite ashamed of what he said when there was more than enough of evidence to prove the older was an incredibly gifted vocalist.

"Non taken."

Yoongi relaxed. "I was wondering if you can help us find someone with a light voice since you met plenty of people in the school." He explained throughly, making the vocal student sign in utter reassurance.

"Alright, I'll help you." Then, he heard the shower running from the single bathroom they had.

'Jimin must be showering.'

A wave of relief washed over the rookie producer from the other line. He was very grateful for the vocalist, innerly thanking him for successfully lowering his cortisol levels.

"Thank you so much, hyung."

"Anytime." Still engrossed with the conversation, he absentmindedly walked towards the bathroom door, pacing back and forth while continuing to speak on his phone.

"So what type of voice are you looking for?" To avoid introducing the wrong choices, he asked for confirmation. He could not afford any mistakes due to his schedule at that moment.

Yoongi scratched his head, thinking of ways to explain the characteristics needed for his hyung to perceive without seeming like an addiction for sugar.

"Well, someone who has a higher-pitched voice than Kyungsoo, for starters."

The vocalist made the notes in his head, slow paces made.

"Okay, what else?"

"Um... It must be delicate, like... you wouldn't want to disrupt them while they're singing."

"Uh huh." His ears perked up to the sound emitting for the bathroom, not the sound of water slapping the tiles, but rather, the sound of someone singing pianissimo but forte enough for Baekhyun to hear.

"Annnnnnnd....." Gosh, this was a lot more difficult to describe in specifics.

So while Baekhyun waited for his dongsaeng to process his details, he leaned closer to the door. Carefully listening to that voice but still keeping mind on Yoongi.

"It has to be sweet. And flowery?" The music production student said, blushing at the adjective used.

It keeps happening even though I run away
I'm caught in a lie

"Kinda like your voice but still different. I mean, we all have different voices for a reason, right?"

Baekhyun kept on listening and replying his dongsaeng as best as he could. "I know."

Caught in a lie
Find the me that was innocent

There was fight in this familiar song. Baekhyun had heard of it before. However listening to the way the boy sang it gave him the thought it was another individual piece.

I can't free myself from this lie
Give me back my laughter

"Plus, they need to this sunshiny. Kinda streamy, golden and subtle. You know what I mean?"