2004

Ivan Huang's physique and visual weren't far from Ivan Stanley's, his own self. They were both below the average height at 5 feet 6 inches, have dark blue eyes, small frame and the milk like skin. Only difference is their hair color, Huang had brown while Stanley had ebony black.

On the other hand, Vladimir had flaming red hair and green phoenix eyes that expressed no emotion. He stood at 6 feet and 6 inches, a whole foot taller than Ivan. His tall height only added to his already present dominating aura.

The male lead is currently at the mansion's underground dungeon. The certain cell he was in was colored red with blood. He glanced shortly at a unconscious bloody woman in front of him. He turned to the man who was previously holding torture devices and ordered him.

"Send it to the men's apartment and tell them to have 'fun' with it." he said, referring to her as 'it'. This thing had disgraced and disrespected him earlier, so it was just right for it to receive this punishment.

The man nodded and bowed to Vladimir before he dragged the woman without tending to her wounds.

Previously, when Vladimir had reached the dungeons to question why a woman had trespassed the gates, she suddenly broke into a hysterical cry and hugged him without consent.

"Love! They're being mean to me! Punish them!" the woman complained and flinched when the male lead stared at her coldly.

"I don't even know you. Get off me." Vladimir stated and tugged his arm out of hers strongly. The woman fell on the floor due to its force. She stared at him confusedly.

"Why?! I'm your love! Why are you treating me like dirt? Come on, love. You must be just confused." she cried and tried to hug him again but one of Vladimir's men stopped her from doing so. The man held her arms tightly it caused bruises and brought out a dagger to wound them.

The woman screamed in pain. Her annoying shriek caused Vladimir to get irritated more. This things is blabbing none sense. Love? What love? Nothing and no one caught his interest until recently. Vladimir was sure as hell he isn't straight because of that.

He ordered the men to torture her until she fell unconcious. It took about an hour before before she got quiet. The mafia boss doesn't want to see her disgusting face anymore and so ordered to make her a plaything of his loyal men.

As the man dragged the woman out, Vladimir called Ethan. "Search for its family and demote them to rank IV. After the men are satisfied with playing with it, dispose."

If someone disrespects Vladimir Romanov, he sure can be merciless and unreasonable.

Ethan nodded at him and quickly got out to do his job. The male lead, however, arranged his crooked tie. He then proceeded upstairs to see his interesting person.

When he arrived, he knocked thrice. He waited for a response but there was none. He turned the knob slowly and let himself inside. The blue eyed boy was nowhere in sight. Vladimir's eyebrows furrowed when he thought that the boy escaped. It was until the bathroom's door opened that he realized that his thoughts are wrong.

Out came the blue eyed boy with nothing but a robe on. Droplets of water ran down on his small frame. His eyes widened when he noticed Vladimir's presence in the room.

'What is he doing here?!'

The male lead's gaze was on his body though, so he didn't notice the displeasure that Ivan was feeling with his presence. Ivan followed his gaze and realized the state he's in. He went inside the room with the clothes and changed to Vladimir's disappointment. He didn't mind the view.

When Ivan got out, the mafia boss was already sitting on the black bed, staring at the bedside table. Ivan took this chance to take in the taller's appearance, and can't help but to deem them familiar.

'I have definitely seen those eyes before.'

"Have you eaten?" he was startled by the sudden question of Vladimir that he visibly jumped. Vladimir's cold expression softened at the cute gesture. He should surprise this boy more.

Ivan shook his head to answer, "No... But I.. Uhm... Already asked for a... burger." he said and Vladimir knotted his eyebrows. "Burger? It's already lunch, burger's not enough. Eat with me then."

As he said that, he stood up from his sitting position and held Ivan's hand. He gently guided him to the dining room.

[🎉🎉Congratulations! You have completed the main mission, complete the second mission and you'll be able to leave this world successful.🎉🎉]

'What's with the emoji, sigh. Can't I skip that mission though? I don't want to marry a girl and have kids with her. I'm not straight, you should know that ah!'

[...]

'Sigh.'

The dining room was also big, like every other room in this house is. The table should be able to fit about 50 people to eat there. The male lead guided him to its corner and sat him beside his (Vlad's) seat. Not that he has a choice anyway.

A group of maids and butlers came in and served the two with food. There was the appetizer, main course, side dish, drinks, and dessert. There was too many to eat! But what Ivan didn't like was the fact that there was carrots on the main course. He doesn't like carrots.

Vladimir and Ivan silently ate, only the sound of the fork and knife could be heard. Ivan subtly placed the carrots in the meal on the side of his plate so he won't eat it. However, nothing can go past the mafia boss' hawk like eyes.

He pierced a piece of carrot by his fork and placed it near Ivan's mouth, trying to feed him. Is Ivan in any place to say no? Of course not. He forced himself to open his mouth and Vladimir beamed happily at him. He pretended to chew the vegetable but was actually keeping it underneath his tongue, planning to throw it out later.

His luck must have gone worse when the male lead pierced another carrot and gave it to him again. "Eating carrots is healthy you know, eat it." Ivan once again was forced to receive his most despised vegetable and actually chew it with the last one hiding behind his tongue. Once he did, a burst of flavors that aren't bitter or disgusting flooded his senses.

'Wow, never knew they taste great.' Ivan thought and continued to happily chew and eat the carrot.

Vladimir can't help but think that Ivan was a bunny happy to be given a carrot. With this thought, he proceeded to feed Ivan all the carrots in their meal, of which Ivan ate with pleasure.

'Ah, this boy is really too cute.'

---
Do you guys know what happened to the book Quickly Wear The Face Of The Devil here in watty? It disappeared on my library and I'm sad because I like Yun Sheng too much. Was it taken down? Deleted? Please help me huhu. Do you guys know where else I could read it offline? My internet connection is really unstable so I can't do so online. I'm really sad(╥_╥)

Chapter 0001 has 69 votes~ Ohohohoho~ and almost 1K reads too

NineSams