De Novo the second

I know not all of you know about the new version of DN and some(probably all) of you are very confused as to why the title of this book now came with "Old ver."

The book is now officially discontinued. I was a bit (very) disappointed by how I wrote the contents of this book and even if I tried to continue the current arc, nothing comes to mind. Maybe it's the writer's block or watching too much anime but all I know is that I can't continue this book anymore. For those who wanted me to finish this, I'm very sorry.

HOWEVER

I published a new book, De Novo (New Ver.)!!! In a way, it's still the De Novo you've read and I've written but at the same time it isn't. Ivan, Zack and Zander will still be there. Same with the arc characters and such. The difference from this to that is the actual content, narration and plot. I've change so many things it's almost completely different. I will also be providing different endings to Arc 1 and Arc 2 you probably wanted to kill me for.

If you're interested in reading De Novo the second, you can go to profile and see it in my works. I've already published it. I hope you guys support the new version as much as you've supported this version.

See you guys in the new version!❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞

Nine

P.s. the new version's book cover is on the media