None of my dreams were even close to how perfect Damon's body is. And I have to say he's...even more gorgeous naked than I could possibly imagine.

I just stood there, like an idiot staring at him for about 5seconds. I couldn't take my eyes off his body and especially his...lets just say it was clear he was slightly turned on. I was so embarrassed. It's not like I'm a virgin or anything, I've seen Stefan's and Matt's. But neither of them were as big or as impressive as Damon.

Eventually I turned around and threw him a blanket to cover himself up, I covered my eyes with my hand, but yes, I admit, I peeked a little. I couldn't help it. He just looked too sexy for me not to.

By this point I was getting a little hot and bothered, and I was a little turned on by his show. My heart was racing, I could barely breathe in his presence, I wasn't able to hide the fact that just the sight of him had gotten me all turned on. So when he came over to me to take the lead for Stefan, he knew how he'd made me feel. And he made it quite obvious he was aware of what effect he was having on me because he stood as close to me as possible without touching me. I could barely look him in the eye. Instead I kept looking down at where he'd covered himself up, although he'd made sure he'd left his hips and treasure trail uncovered. Between them,they might as well have been a red neon arrow saying 'stare at my dick!' I know I don't normally say things like that, but there's no other way to put it. What made it worse, and what he doesn't know, is that I'm having these dreams about him. Ugh!

Anyway, after that, he just took the lead, mocked me and left me in the just standing there!

I know, ever since the kiss and what Katherine said about loving them both, he's been dying to test the theory out, to see if she was right.

Well he got part of his question answered. He now knows that I'm sexually attracted to him! The question is, what is he going to do with that information? Thankfully, last night, other than our huge argument, he was a perfect gentleman.

So, onto the 2nd thing that happened yesterday relating to Damon, which was last night's events. This is what triggered my dream. Seeing Damon naked, just meant I got an accurate depiction of what he looked like naked.

Last night was the party Caroline had arranged for it to be at the boarding house, and Damon let me get changed in Stefan's room. I was almost ready to join the party. I was stood in front of Stefan's mirror, just checking to see if I looked okay, when I saw Damon in the reflection, waiting for me, looking hot as usual. He'd come to give me my birthday present. I'd told him not to buy anything, so he managed to go one better. He gave me back my vervain necklace.Apparently it was in Ric's loft.

I realized it must have been really hard for him to do that. I know he's in love with me. Heck I wouldn't be surprised if the President of the United States probably knows he's in love with me.But he still gave me the one thing that represented me and Stefan. It was a completely selfless act, and it meant so much to me. Not only that, with the candles all around us, it was a little bit romantic.

It was when he put the necklace around my neck that it hit me.Katherine was right, I do love Damon. The crazy part though, is that I could imagine spending the rest of my life with him. I've never even thought about having a future with Stefan. Not sure why, maybe I didn't consider it an option. I know I told Damon it would always be Stefan, but even then I was always looking at the here and now, not looking to tomorrow. I will always love Stefan, even if we never get him back. But there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. Right now, I'm not sure if I know the difference. I'm not experienced enough or old enough to understand.And until I do, I shouldn't be able to think about a future with anyone. Yet for some reason I could imagine it with Damon.