Chapter 10

I look him over, my arms crossing over my chest. The glare on my face says it all and within seconds, Daddy scoops me up in his arms. I look at him, raising an eyebrow quickly. I had quickly jumped out of little space. When situations like this arose, I was able to turn it off as if it was like flipping a switch. Daddy makes eye contact with me, shrugging softly. His arm was holding me up, under my thighs. His other hand traced my back in small circles to keep me calm.

Alexis stood there, the same puzzled look seemingly planted on her face. It took her a minute to close the door after he stepped in. She looked him over, tracing every inch of him. She hadn't seen him in months, which I understood but the jealously that shot through me I couldn't help. "Why are you here, Matthew?" She looked at him blankly, her eyes locking onto his as if she was searching for an answer.
Matthew closes his wet umbrella, holding it in his hands carefully. He cleared his throat softly, glancing at me and Daddy before giving her his full attention. "I missed you..And I want us to get back together.."

I scoffed almost automatically, rolling my eyes. My reaction was much better than Daddy's. His grip on me tightened, watching the situation unfold as if he was watcing television.

Alexis shook her head lightly, pursing her lips. "You-I can't do that. You walked away from us. You didn't want to be my little anymore.." Her voice cracked softly, the situation obviously sensitive for her. Her eyes looked tired and glassy, even though minutes ago they were bright.

Daddy seemingly snaps out of it at the sound of her voice and softly clears his throat. "I'm gonna take our little baby upstairs to get changed into her jammies. Its not like we're going back out. There's gonna be a thunderstorm. Right, baby?" His slight rambling was an attempt to relax himself. He wanted me to slip back into little space. Not for myself, but for him. He needed a distraction.
I nod softly, biting my lip. I glance at him and then back to my Mommy, whimpering softly. I didn't wanna leave them alone together but I had to help Daddy. He need me. "Okies Daddy.."
He pulls me closer to him, his arms tucked under my legs.  He turned on his heel, carrying my small body up the stairs. He looked like he had seen a ghost,  not the anger I had expected.  He set me down on the bed,  bending down to kiss the top of my head. He keeps his head there for a second before pulling away. "Dinosuar footies or onesie and socks? He asked as he went to my dresser.
I watch him walk, tilting my head softly.  "Onesie. Blue for Mommy?" I cross my legs in front of me on the bed, smiling softly. I knew it was her favorite color and I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to make them both happy.
He nods with a soft smile, digging through my drawer for a second. He eventually pulls out my light blue onesie with stars on it. "And how about these?" He grabs a pair of white thigh highs with the same light blue stripes on the top.
I nod quickly, standing up on the bed. I bounce softly,  "I wanna wear that!"
-------------------------
I start peeling off my clothes, piece by piece until I'm down to my underwear. I look at Daddy with a small smirk before I begin to unclip my bra. I slide it down my arms and toss it onto the bed with the rest of my clothes. My beasts stand out, and I play with my fingers behind my back. I give him a smile, wanting to distract him for a bit.
He looks over my body, a grin growing across his lips. "Baby, I've had a long day..And I'm a little stressed. Teasing isn't the best idea right now." He warned me, trying to advise me to just get dressed. 
I think, biting my lip softly. I knew he was right.  He was stressed and so was I. I knew how sex was during this time and that's what I wanted. "I wanna play.." I hook my fingers onto my panties, slowly pulling them down my legs. I carefully bend over on the bed, keeping them around my ankles. I knew what I was getting myself into.
He growled lowly, fighting with himself whether this was the time to do this. He put my clothes on the bed and walked to the closet digging around. Daddy walked over to the bed again with my white collar in hand. "Come here, Bunny...", his voice low and deep.
I crawl to the end of the bed, my teeth sinking further into my lip. I sit on my knees as I look up at him.
He opens the collar, hooking it around my neck with a smile. "I love you.." He kissed me softly,  leaving the lingering taste of mint on my lips. When he pulled back, that famous sadistic smile was on display. Daddy turned my body and bent me back over. With me bent over on the bed, his hips lined up with mine.
I hear his pants being undone, a shiver running up my back. I keep my back arched perfectly.  My skin crawls as his hands go to my hips. I gasp softly as he pressed into my right core. My head rests on the bed, fighting back a moan.
He smiles down at me, his tip resting inside my body. "No noise, baby..We have a guest downstairs.." He presses all the way inside quickly, his grip tightening on my hips. "Daddy's got a lot of stress to relieve, Bunny.." His right hand goes up to my hair, wrapping his fingers in my thick ponytail. He pulls softly as he begins to move his hips, pushing into my body at an average pace. He begins to speed up quickly,  my small body bouncing away. I get pulled back into his hips just as fast.
I cover my mouth with my hand, pursing my lips together. My insides clenched as he pounded himself into me.
His other hand snaked down between my legs, finding my small clit. His fingers pressed onto it, rubbing it quick circles. I whine into my hand at the feeling, my body beginning to tremble. I was nearing an orgasm quicker than I had expected myself to.
He pulled my hair harder, holding my head up some from the bed. "Cum for me, baby.." His thrusts got shorter, but harder.
I whimper,  hitting my high immediately after. I came around his length softly, my body going limp softly.
He keeps pushing into me, slowly beginning to come undone. Daddy pushed in roughly one more time before filling me with his seed. He lets go of my hair, pulling out of me softly. His chest rises and falls as he pants. "Come here, babygirl." He sits down on the bed , patting his lap.
I smile softly and crawl onto his lap, his cum running down my thigh.
He holds me by my hips, "Are you okay? Anything you didn't Like? Something you wanna tell me?' He looks over my body, checking my skin for any marks that might have come up on accident.
I shake my head, "I okies. Get dressed?" I wasn't hurt, I was fine and wanted to get back downstairs.  I reach for my clothes,  grabbing my socks.
Daddy takes them from me, taking hold one of my feet and slipping the sock on. "Okay, okay baby.." He kissed my cheek as he slips on the other one.
I pick up my onesie and hand it to him, enjoying the way he was dressing me. I move around, helping him get it on. I reach between my legs, buttoning it carefully. I bite my lip as I focus, a few tries before I get it on.
Daddy turns me to face him, standing up with a smile. "Lets go downstairs and play with your blocks.  We can build a tower, Bunny." He carries me out of the room, his hand running over my backside. That glassy look came over his eyes again as we made it downstairs, remembering the situation downstairs. He walks through the kitchen, hoping to avoid them but Matthew and Alexis were sitting at the table talking. They look up, stopping their conversation. Daddy mouth a small "Sorry.." He continues walking through the kitchen but I didn't want to.
I pull myself from his arms carefully, climbing down with a smile. I walk over to Alexis with a smile, unintentionally slipped into little space. I bounce on my toes lightly in front of her. "Lookies, Momma!"
Her eyes relax a bit and she smiles softly at me, trying to push the sadness aside. "You look so cute baby..You do..But Mommy is talking.." She kissed my cheek and nodded towards Daddy, wanting me to go.
I whimper and now softly,  taking hold of Daddy's hand. He pulls from the kitchen to my play area in the living room. He sits down carefully, "Lets make a princess tower baby.."