Chapter 5

This Chapter Is Maya's POV
------------------------

I smile and step outside, holding my tablet and stuffie to my chest. "Come on, hurry!" I smile and walk to the car, stepping over the crap in the sidewalk. Alexis sighs a bit and walks behind me as Daddy closes the door, locking it behind us.
I'm about to open the door to the backseat when I feel hands on my sides. I pulled a step back gently as the door is opened for me. I peek up and see it's Alexis. She smiles down at me and takes my stuffie and tablet from me. I look at her a little confused before she speaks
"Go ahead, Sit down, I'll buckle you in." She holds the door open and looks at the backseat. I immediately blush, I'm used to Daddy doing things like that but since it was coming from her it was so special. I nod and climb into the backseat, taking my favorite spot in the middle. I look at Alexis and reach out for my stuffie, making grabby hands. "Pwease?" She nods and bends down, handing me the bear gently. I squeeze but make sure it's out of the way so I can be buckled in. She reaches across my lap and grabs the lap belt, pulling it across and clicking it in. "Thank yous." I say, smiling. She kisses my forehead and places the tablet in my lap. Daddy grabs onto her waist from behind and smiles down at me, resting his chin on her shoulder.
I smile back before turning my attention back to the tablet. I  quickly unlock it as they walk to the front seats and climb in. By the time Daddy starts the car and pulls out of the driveway I'm watching Dragon Tales. I'm not really paying attention the first few minutes of the drive, i hear them talking in the background of my show.
I pause my episode and put the tablet on the seat next to me and look up to the front seats at them.
"Probably not, She hasn't slept in that room in a while. She sleeps in my bed." Daddy says, looking over at Lexi before glancing back to the road.
I know he's talking about me, I'm the only one who sleeps in his bed. So Far.
She nods and looks back at me. "Kay, do you think it's okay if we change around your toy room?"
I shrug a little. It was my room, the one me and daddy had set up months ago. We spent two weeks decorating and painting the walls. It has my bed and all my other things, clothes, toys, and a container with our play time things.
"I guess it's okay, for what though?" I look down at Pabbit, rubbing his ears in my fingers.
"Well we were thinking of leaving it as a playroom, but a different type of playroom."
Daddy glanced into the rearview mirror and chuckled at me. He did because my face turned red and my stomach had dropped. The mention of playtime did that to me.
I nod slowly, trying to not look at him, if I did I would be a mess by the time we got to DinoRino Burger.
Alexis turned in her seat and looked at me. "We won't change the room unless it's okay with you, little one. Okay?" I nod again and look up at her. "Okay, we can change it, it's okay.."

A few minutes later, Daddy pulls into the parking lot. I squeal a bit and hug Pabbit tighter to me. He stops the car and unbuckles, climbing out the car and shutting his door. My door is opened and Daddy reaches into to unbuckle me. He kisses my neck gently, growling a bit to mess with me. I whimper and look at him. "D-Daddy.."
He chuckled and picked me up, bringing me out the car. He places me down and I grab Pabbit, walking over to Alexis who was waiting in front of the door. I peek through the glass to see the diner mostly empty. One or two people on the opposite end of where I wanted to sit. That was pretty good, me in little space shouldn't cause an problems with anyone then. Alexis wraps her fingers around mine. "You ready, Kay?" I nod and look to my side as Daddy walks up and opens the door to DinoRino.

---------------
Should I Do A NSFW Scene?