Chapter 7

This Chapter Is From Maya's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rest my head against the seat, pulling Pabbit to my chest. As I watched Alexis and Daddy, crawl into the front seat. Alexis sighs and runs her fingers through her hair. Daddy kisses her cheek before putting the car into drive and pulling away. I look out of the window as we drive back home, watching the lights go by. I begin to drift to sleep.
Before I knew it, I was being unbuckled and picked up by Daddy. I stretch out, holding onto Pabbit in one hand. I lay against his chest and yawn. I turn my head just enough to see Alexis opening the door for us. Daddy takes me inside and lays me onto the couch, sitting on the other end. Alexis closes and locks the door, sliding her shoes off her feet and leaving them under the coffee table. She plops down on the recliner and looks at Daddy. They exchange a few looks as I play with Pabbit on my lap.
Daddy sits up some more, clearing his voice. "Come here, Kay..Lap.." I put the stuffie to the side and crawl into his lap, just as I was  trained. "Yes Daddy?.." I bite my bottom lip nervously.
He shakes his head gently, seeing my nervousness. "Baby, you're not in trouble, I promise. Relax." His hand slides up the back of my shirt, rubbing my back slowly.
Alexis moves over to us and sits next to Daddy. She grabs my hand, "Maya, Daddy's gone all day at work and so am I during the week. We both don't want you here alone. Someone should be here with you. And I really want to be here with you and your Daddy.."
Daddy nodded and kissed my cheek. "I've already said yes, babygirl."
Alexis smiles and gently squeezes my hand. "I wanna be with you. What do you say about me being your mommy?"
I gasp and climb into her lap quickly, wrapping my arms around her neck. "Yes, yes, yes!"
She wraps her arms around my back, pulling me closer. I kiss her cheek a few times, giggling excitedly.
Daddy runs his fingers through my hair, smiling at us. "Princess, it's bath time. You know the routine."
I nod quickly and slide off of mommy's lap and run off towards the bedroom. Daddy stands up, pulling Mommy up to him. Alexis looks a little confused as he shakes his head. "Just wait for it.."
Seconds later, I come back wrapped in only my Captain America towel. "Look Mommy! It's my favorite towel! See, it has Capt on it!" She leans against Daddy and nods. "That's really cool, baby. I want one, but I want a Iron Man one."
I gasp and stick out my tongue. "Nu, momma! You can't have Iron Man. He's wrong!"
Daddy rolls his eyes as me and Mommy argue all the way to the bathroom. "Come on. Either way, we all know the truth. Marvel movies suck."
Me and Mommy turn to him, confused looks. He laughs to himself, finding it to be the funniest joke.
He bends over, putting the stopper into the large tub and then turning on the water for my bath. I twist around in my towel, waiting patiently.
Mommy slides onto the sink counter and kisses my head. I giggle and keep twisting and turning. Alexis keeps kissing my head, making me keep fidgeting.
Daddy sits on the edge of the tub and gently shakes his head. "You ready, princess?"
I nod and drop my towel, leaving myself naked. My eyes widen and then lock onto Mommy, realizing this is my first time being completely naked in front of her. I cover my chest and look down a bit, nervous. "Sorry, Momma.." She shakes her head and slides off the counter, bending down to look up at me. "There's nothing wrong. You're beautiful, Princess. Every part of you. You don't have to cover yourself."
Daddy watches us, keeping quiet, seeing it as us bonding, knowing it was important for us to do.
I pull my arms away slowly and kiss her forehead. "Thank yous.." I watch as his eyes traveled my body, making me shiver. My breasts were nothing too much, not too small not too big. I was freshly shaved and prepped for anything. The sexual tension had grown in the room. I could tell.
Before I could react, Daddy picked me up from behind, setting me in the tub. I jump a bit, him scaring me. I sit in the warm water, playing with the bubbles in my hands. Daddy and Mommy sit on the floor against opposite side of the wall, talking to each other as I play. They glance at me every once in a while.
I lean against the edge of the tub and look at Alexis. "Momma, come here." She looks over at me, moving closer. I take the bubbles from my hands and grab her face, kissing her lips. I was nervous as I pulled away. She smirked, sliding her hand up the back of my head and through my hair, grabbing onto it sharply pulling on it. I gasp a little and look at her nervously.
Daddy reaches into the tub, sliding his hand between my legs. I instinctively open them for him. He begins slowly rubbing me. I moan quietly, staring at Mommy. She pulls me back into the kiss, this time taking the lead. I follow her, letting her take control of me. I start grinding against Daddy's hand, feeling myself grow wet, panting quietly. My body is turned on, urging for their attention. Mommy slides her tongue into my mouth, battling mine for dominance. I fight back, losing to her. She has full control of my mouth. Daddy bites gently on my neck, sucking and licking along it. Alexis pulls away from my mouth and focused on my chest. Her hands roam over my chest, pulling and prodding at my nipples.
I moan louder, Daddy pulling my face towards him, roughly kissing me. My body was in ecstacy. Before I could let another moan leave my mouth, Daddy stopped. I pulled away from the kiss slowly. I was disappointed as Mommy did the same. They smile and look at each other. I pout in the tub, whining. "Daddy, Mommy!" I cross my arms, frustrated with the teasing. Daddy grabs the towel and soap, lathering my towel. Mommy kisses my cheek, "Not yet Princess. Later.." She gets up and leaves the bathroom, letting Daddy clean my body and pick me up from the tub. He wraps me in my dry towel, patting my butt as her carries me to the room. He laid me on the bed in my towel, kissing my head. "I'm gonna straighten up the bathroom and then it's bed time.." He left out, stretching. Mommy had my pajamas pulled out and my diaper bag. She gently unwrapped my body and used the towel to dry me off. "I know you're upset, but we're gonna wait for another day. That was like a spoiler to a new movie." I stuck out my tongue a bit, yawning quietly.
She put a fresh diaper on me, followed by my new footie pajamas. I gasp and kiss her cheek. "Yay! My Dino jammies!" I pull on the hood, roaring like a dinosaur. Mommy laughs and picks up my dirty clothes. "Can my dino take these to the hamper, so I can do her hair?" I nod and take them, stomping as I took them to my pink hamper. She comes up behind me and picks me up. I end up on the bed. She holds my brush in her hand, taking my hair out of it's ponytail. My hair was naturally curly and thick, something she probably wasn't used to. "Baby, I wanna do this right. What should I do first?" I smile and slide back off the bed, going to my dresser and pulling out my spray bottle and hair creme. I climb back on the bed and set them down. "Mommy, first you spray it. Not a lot, or daddy is gonna get wet and get a cold." She picked up the spray bottle and gently sprayed my edges. I nod, picked up the hair creme. "Put this on your hands and rub it through, not too much or the pillows will be oily" She nods gently, putting a little onto her hands and running it through my hair. I pick up the brush and hand it to her. "Now brush it through." I wiggle my toes, waiting patiently. She brushes my hair, getting rid off my knots as she smoothes it. Mommy pulls my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. "Did I do okay, Baby?" I nod, turning around and kissing her lips. "Yes Momma. Perfect." She hugs me and looks up to see Daddy in the doorway. He had watched her do my hair. I was happy that she had tried and had asked before doing so. I curl up in her lap as Daddy comes and sits down next to us, kissing us both. "I think that it's time for the baby to go to sleep." I nod,rubbing my eyes. Alexis moves me into the middle of the bed, laying me down before climbing off. Daddy turns on the TV, putting on The Upside Down Show as I waited. Mommy and Daddy, talked as they slowly, stripped of their clothes. Bu the time they finished, I had watched half an episode. Mommy climbed into bed on my left side, snuggling against my back, kissing the back of my head and smoothing my hair. I relax and sigh, watching TV. Daddy had left the room and came back with my warm milk bottle and Pabbit. I gasp and make grabby hands towards him. He lays down in front of me and hands me Pabbit, pushing the bottle gently into my mouth. Mommy and Daddy continued talking, I was falling asleep slowly between the two. Daddy took my bottle from my mouth as I started drifting off. "Night.." I yawn one more time before slipping off.
--------------------------
New Rules for Updates: 20 Likes, 800 Views before the Next Update.
What did you guys think? Tell me! Anything I should add or do?