Chapter 1

Maya and Duncan had been living together for a few moths but dating for much longer. The two were happy, fulfilling their DD/LG dynamic dreams. Of course they were happy together but when Duncan set too start his new job and terrified to leave his little at home. But close friend was enough to set his problems straight and hers with one decision.

-----------------------------

Maya woke up to sound of the front door opening and the jingle of keys. She looked up from the couch, where she had been napping quietly, her blue eyes focused on the sight of her Daddy. That always made her day better. She smiled and moved her loose strands of brown hair that had fallen from her ponytail, from her face. She smoothed it lazily.
"Hi Daddy.." She mumbled groggily as she sat up.

Duncan smiled at her and shut the door behind him, setting his book bag down. His enchanting eyes, showing nothing but happiness at the sight of his princess. After a long stressful day, her smile was enough to make it better. He kicked off his shoes, walking over to the couch and picking up her small body into his strong arms. He kissed her cheek lightly and smiled at her. "I missed you so much Princess. It's been such a long day." He held her close as he sat on the couch tiredly.
The small girl smiled up at him and kissed his lips with a small giggle. "I missed yous too Dada." The day without him had been long, being back in his arms felt amazing to her.  She hated being alone all day by herself but with him.
Her rubbed her back as he looked over her face, rubbing her cheek in his hand. "But Daddy has something important to ask you. We've talked about it before. And I need your honest opinion, okay baby?"
She nodded and looked at him curiously. "Okay Daddy.." She bit on her lip nervously, he was rarely ever this serious and when he was she usually was punished after.
"Remember when I told you I was starting a new job. I wont always be here during the day and I don't want you to be alone during the day baby. And we've talked about someone watching you during the day. Remember our friend, Alexis? You played with her little a few times. They broke up unfortunately and she wants to move out. We decided it would be good for her to just come move in with us. She could watch you while I work, and then I'll be home when she leaves. We'd match up out hours so someone is home with you always. I know we planned for us Alexis and her little to move in and be with us but he's insisting on keeping the apartment."
Maya listened carefully to his words and odded. Of course she remembered Alexis. The woman was sweet and was very caring to Maya when she watched her. Alexis was always sweet and sided with the girl when she was in trouble. She took her side when she was on the verge of getting in trouble.
"Well she said she'd be happy to join us  and move in, if things work out. She wants to get to know you better and spend some time with you. I'm fine with it..It's up to you." He caressed her back, knowing she might be nervous.
She bit her lip harder and nodded. "It's fine with me, Daddy. I wanna spend the day with her."
He let out a sigh of relief and smiled. "We're not gonna jump right into it baby. She's gonna stay for aday and get to know us and maybe longer if we like her."
Maya slipped deeper into little space and giggled, bouncing on his lap lightly. "We're gonna have a roommate!"
He chuckled heartily and stood up, holding her on his hip. "Yes bunny, we will. But what do you want for lunch?" He walked over to the kitchen and set her on he counter as he opened the fridge. She kicked her feet off the edge of the counter and and bit her lip thinking. "Ghetti?" She asked, her speech slurred. She instantly slipped further into her headspace.

He nodded and looked for the container with the leftovers from the night before. He grabbed her pink bowl and matching small fork, pushing some into the bowl. He moved to the counter next to her and slid the bowl into the microwave and starting it. He smiles and picks up his little, bringing her over to the table and placing her in her booster seat. He kissed her cheek and buckled her in, happy to see her after his long day at work.
Her little mind was racing as she grew curious about seeing Alexis again. She hoped she would stay around and become part of their home. Maya loved her Daddy and appreciated everything that he did for her but staying home alone during his weird work hours made her nervous.
"Daddy, do you think she'll like us enough to stay?" She asked quietly.
He smiled a little at her curiously and shrugged a little. "Little one, if she likes us she'll tell us and Princess..if she doesn't you'll always have me.."
She giggled and nodded and kissing his lips quickly. "I knows daddy. I keepings you forever." She leaned back in her seat some.
He smiled and looked towards the microwave and standing as it beeped. Duncan stood and walked over, retrieving her bowl and placing it on the table in front of her. Her pink fork in his hand, "Baby it's hot. Be careful." He gave it to her and started walking towards the bedroom. "I'll be right back, Little One."

Maya nodded, hearing him speak but completely ignoring his warning. She twirled her fork around the spaghetti and quickly pushed it into her mouth. She whimpered as she felt the heat on her tongue and quickly swallowed it, not wanting to spit it out. As her daddy walked back into the room, she whined, pointing towards her sippy cup. He grabbed it and handed it to her, sighing. "You ate it anyway huh?" She nodded as she quickly drank some of her juice. She pulled it from
her mouth and looked at him. He had his keys and had changed his clothes. "Where yous going daddy?" She whimpered, afraid he was leaving her home alone again.

He ran his hand through her ponytail. "Baby, were gonna go shopping when you finish lunch." She nodded excitedly. "Can I get toy, dada?" He smiled, "Maybe Baby." She continued eating, quickly swallowing her spaghetti. She finished and picked up her bowl, showing it to him. "I done!" He took it from her and placed it in the sink, grabbing a napkin and wiping the sauce from her face. He picked her up and walked towards the door,holding her on his hip. She giggled and kissed his neck playfully. He unlocked the car door and set her in her booster seat, behind the driver seat. She buckled herself in and kicked her feet. He kissed her cheek before walking around to the drivers seat and climbing in.

--------------------------------------------

As they pulled into the parking spot, Duncan cut off the engine and climbed out, opening her door and unbuckling her. She climbed out her seat and bounced on her toys excitedly. "Come on daddy." She grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the store. He chuckled and grabbed a cart, pushing it along to the food section. She grabbed a few things and placed them in the cart, he smiled and grabbed some things as well. She smiled as they finished in the groceries section. "Daddy, Toy pwease?" He nodded and she almost immediately headed towards the toy section, he followed watching her as she walked.

Maya walked over to the toy shelf and screeched quietly, as she picked up a toy car and placed it in the cart. "Ready daddy?" He nodded and bent down pointing to his cheek. She giggled, knowing what he wanted, grabbing his face in her small hands and kissed his cheek quickly. He smiled and stood up, grabbing her hand and walked to the register. He grabbed a small bag of skittles and paid for it along with everything else. Maya bit her lip excitedly and smiled at him as they walked to the car.

He opened the trunk and began placing the bags in. Maya whined a little and began to point to the candy. "Candy!"
Duncan looked at her and shook his head,"No baby. You need dinner first, you know the rules. "
She pouted and stomped, shaking her head. "Now!"
He eyes her for a second before shaking his head. "No. After dinner." He repeated.
Alexis decided to push her luck, stomping again as she tried to get what she wanted. "But I want it now!"

He took a deep breath and glared at her, scaring her "Backseat, now." She whimpered and climbed into the backseat quietly. She knew she had made him mad and she knew what was coming.

The trunk closed and he crawled in after her, shutting the door. "Bend over, Princess..." She bit her lip and pulled down her shorts, bending over his lap. He rubbed her cheek lightly, "I hate doing this baby, but you did this to yourself.." He swatted her cheek a few times, small whimpers coming from his little. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she spanked her more. She wiped her face as he pulled her shorts up. "Come here baby.." She sat up and crawled into his lap, holding onto him. He rubbed ,her bad and kissed her cheek, "You okay?" She nodded lightly, sniffling.

-----------------------------------------------
Guys, if you find any grammar mistakes leave a comment next to it. It leaves me more time to write a new chapter instead of correcting mistakes.