"How about you let loose for just a little and let me take you to the dance floor?" He suggests and I'm pretty sure my face has now turned so red.

"Ha-uhm... uh-w-why don't you just go by yourself? I mean I'm fine where I am..." I say quickly and I gasp as he pulls me by my hand into his chest.

"The reason why I don't wanna leave you alone is because I don't trust anyone at this party and I feel quite possessive of you..." He says into my ear and his hot breath makes a line of shivers run down my spine.

    I look up at him and he looks back at me. I slowly move to his ear and before speaking I'm surprised by the words that come to my mind.

"What makes you so trustworthy, hot shot?" I say seductively and he grips my hand and I gasp as he turns around and starts dragging me to the stairs.

"Uhm! Shawn! Where are we going?!" I panic and immediately think the worst.

    He ignores my panic and I huff in frustration. He moves through the hallway and I notice that he knows where he's going. I was about to start yelling at him for ignoring me until he opened a door to an empty room and I gasp as he slams the door closed and pushes me against it.

"Shawn, what're you doing?" I say barely above a whisper and he notices my panic.

"Oh y/n... you have the wrong idea, sweetheart, I would never take advantage of a girl," he says and notices the position we're in and backs up.

"I'm sorry... it's just... you really shouldn't talk like that," he says and looks at me.

    As he looks me in the eye I see his eyes darken in lust. I've seen him before, but I've never talked to him, yet here I am, not knowing why, but feeling like I wouldn't mind losing my virginity to him right here, right now. I bring up the courage and make my way to him.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what I was thinking," I say and he closes his eyes.

"You know, I don't even think you noticed, but I'm actually in one of your classes," he says lightly and I slowly smile.

    I hesitantly move my hand and he looks between my hand and my eyes. I gently lay my hand on his cheek and slowly rub his soft skin with the pad of my thumb. His tense muscles immediately relax and his eyes close as he enjoys my touch.

"I did know... I just didn't want to seem like a stalker because I honestly already knew your name and who you were," I say and he looks at me.

"That was my reason too, but I don't think I really know you... I've only ever seen you from a distance," he says sadly and I nod.

"Same here, boy," I smile and we both look at each other.

    He looks at my lips and then his hand makes it's way to my waist, pulling me into him. My smile slowly fades as I realize what's happening and I also find myself not wanting to stop him. He looks back up to my eyes and licks his lips in hunger when looking back down at my lips.

"It's ok, Shawn, you can kiss me..." I whisper and he immediately takes my permission and I smile as his lips connect to mine.

    An immediate groan emerges from his lips and I moan from the desire I was getting to do more. His kiss becomes harder and I moan as his hands grip onto my bum and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he gently puts my back against the wall. His lips travel down to my neck and I moan as he immediately hits my sweet spot.

"Shawn..." I breathe and I feel his smirk.

    I pull his hair as he sucks on the sensitive skin and he begins to move me to the bed. I begin to get nervous as his hands begin to roam my body and I grab his hands. He stops kissing my neck and looks at me with a worried expression.