Intro

Diary entries and confessions started a story between two members of the Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford kept a secret from the world, a secret that they were determined to keep forever. The up all nights and i love yous behind the others' backs weren't all that they did, oh no. But i don't want to ruin the whole story for you.

()()()()()()

Diary Entry i.

Dear Diary,

I'm officially a wimp. I'm not even joking, i just wrote down 'dear diary'. Don't ever tell Ashton, Calum or Michael about any of this.

And will you look at that, i'm talking to a god damn diary. Oh my god..

Anyway, i need to tell you something. I have a crush on someone, and i think they like me back! I just, i don't know if he wants to talk to me about it or nah..

...

Well, don't get up and applaud!

...

Oh, it's because i said 'he', isn't it? Well yeah, i have a crush on a guy. I think i'm gay. Not that it's a bad thing, i just.. i don't know..

Help! I think i may be bisexual, 'cause i find interest in girls too. It's just.. Mikey's green eyes and his giggle when he gets drunk, and the way he throws a fit when he looses a match on Call of Duty..

...

Oh yeah, my crush is on Michael. I can't even believe i'm having this conversation with a book. Parchment and some cover made of who knows what.

Not only am i gay, or bisexual, but i'm also crazy!

Anyway, bye..

-Luke