Chapter 19: Sweet and Spicy

I sat with Phil in the kitchen. He was putting away all the leftovers in the fridge and I was eyeing  the cinnamon buns he brought back. 

   "You can have one if you want, the store didn't have any donuts so I brought these back instead. I hope that's okay" Phil said with a hopeful look. 

   "Yeah I love cinnamon buns Phil! They have just enough sweetness that blend with the spiciness of cinnamon" I assured him.

It wasn't a lie either. I was a sucker for anything with cinnamon, especially tea and churros  Phil chuckled and got a plate from the cupboard and handed it to me. I picked a bun from the box and took a bite. Phil stood back and laughed at me. 

   "What?" I asked confused and slightly terrified. 

   "You have icing all over your lips" he laughed again. 

I became conscious and quickly grabbed a napkin and covered my face. Before wiping my mouth, Phil stopped me and looked me in the eyes. 

   "You don't have to be ashamed y/n. You look very cute and in other ways... sexy" he whispered with lustful eyes. 

I took a deep breath and kept myself from freaking out. First Dan less than five hours ago and now Phil with lust. What is it with these men and wanting to sleep with me?

   "I don't know if I can do this right now Phil..." I trailed off because I had no idea how to explain this to him without it coming out wrong. 

I looked back up into his icy blue eyes and tried to figure how to tell him that I didn't want to do it this way. As I thought more and more about it, I soon realized that I did want Phil like that... just in the right way. But what was the right way?  Phil walked closer to me and smiled.
   "Can I ask you something?" he asked.
I nodded and Phil took a deep breath.
   "I... I want to... make love with you" he whispered sheepishly.
I knew then and there that this was the right time and I let Phil know that. I stood up and slammed my lips on his. He was shocked at first but then joined in with me.
   "Are you okay with this?" he asked.
   "Yes Phil, do whatever the bloody hell you want with me" I gasped between kisses.
He took this opportunity to lift me onto the counter and undo my shirt. My bra was now exposed and I undid Phil's jeans feeling his hard member. I began to moan when he groped my chest and suck on my neck. Phil then stopped and grabbed a cinnamon bun from the box next to us.
   "What are you doing?" I asked.
   "Let's spice things up a bit" he grinned.
He then proceeded to rub the pastry all over my chest and stomach. He removed my shirt and bra. I gasped and held him close as he slowly licked my body clean of the buns sticky icing.
   "God you taste so sweet and spicy. You're so frickin sexy" he moaned undoing my pants.
I giggled and then he pulled his pants down just far enough for me to see his hardness. I gasped as he lifted me onto him and thrusted quickly. I moaned and thrusted along with him.
   "That's right! Make those noises y/n!" he said.
Sooner than expected, he climaxed first and then me. We both sat half naked on the floor breathing heavy. A few hours later, Dan came back but we were already asleep in separate rooms.

Hey guys! Sorry for the long awaited update, I've been really busy with school. But with summer here I'll (hopefully) have more time to write. Yay! Thanks for reading and voting :)