Chapter 4: Dan's Promise

Dan laid me down on the bed and took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. I couldn't help but stare 'down there' if you know what I mean.
   "Like what you see?" he asked.
   "Yes Dan, now kiss me" I whispered.
He did as I said and landed his lip lips on mine. With one swift swipe of his hand, he tore off my towel. I felt his strong and promising hands run up and down my body. I gasped and whimpered as he did this.
    "You like this don't you?" Dan said.
I nodded and moaned as his hand made its way to my womanhood.
   "Mmm... your so wet" he said moving his hand faster.
This made me into a moaning wet mess. I pulled him down on top of me and kissed him furiously.
   "I... love you" he said between kisses.
I stopped and looked at him.
   "I don't know how I feel about that quite yet" I said.
   "Don't worry my darling, just follow your heart" he whispered back.
I nodded and he kissed me again. This time with more love than ever. I don't know what he did or said, but somehow I felt safe even though I wasn't ever in danger. I wanted Dan and all the love he wanted to give me.
   "Dan, what if Phil-" I was interrupted by Dan's lips on mine.
   "No more talking. The only noise I want to hear is the pleasure I give you or when you scream my name" Dan growled.
I nodded and obeyed his orders. Then he did something that I've been waiting for him to do. Dan gently slid inside me and I moaned louder than ever. Then he slid his head down barely touching the top of my waist. And with his hands, he massaged my chest roughly, yet gently. I whimpered and pulled his head back up to kiss him. After one more good kiss, he went down and sucked on my breasts.
   "Dan... move please!" I begged.
   "Naughty girl. I told you not to talk. Now I have to punish you" Dan growled.
Then he began to thrust inside me. I moaned louder and rubbed my hands through his brown hobbit hair. Dan came back up and kissed me again.
   "Say my name" he demanded.
   "Dan" I whispered.
   "Louder" he said.
   "Dan" I yelled.
   "Louder!" he yelled thrusting faster.
   "Dan!" I screamed.
After screaming, I felt Dan's hot seed inside me. Then he pulled out and laid next to me. He pulled the covers over us and cuddled me. I laid there all sweaty and gasping for breath.

   "Are you alright darling?" Dan asked worried.
   "Yeah... I'm fine. It's just been awhile since I felt something like that" I said trembling.
   "I'm sorry sweetheart. Next time I'll go easier" he said kissing my cheek softly.
I nodded and rolled into to his chest, wrapping my arms around him. And soon we both feel asleep in each other's arms.