Chapter 18: Thankful and Grateful

~Hey guys! So the next two chapters will be a flashback of when the reader had another intimate scene with Dan and Phil. It will take place after chapter 11.

After agreeing to live with Dan and Phil for a year. Phil went out to grab some takeout dinner. That left me and Dan alone. He looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes. It kind of melted me a bit.
   "Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked trying to hide my blushing.
   "I'm just so happy you decided to stay with us. I'm still shocked you would agree to it" he replied walking closer to me.
I smiled and he hugged me tightly. When he let go, he stared at me sweetly and caressed me face.
   "I really want to kiss you" he whispered with a longing look.
I know I swore I wouldn't have sex with him again. But when we did, it just felt right. And I missed his lips against mine. He was always so gentle and caring with it too.
   "Do it" I said back.
And that touch I've been denying I wanted overtook me. Dan used his left arm to hold my waist and his right arm to caress my face. The last time we kisses was rushed and lustful. This time it was more passionate and meaningful. Slowly and surely he lead us to the bed. I had to stop him.
   "Dan?" I said pushing him away gently.
   "Yes darling?" he asked worried.
I could see in his face and eyes that he wanted me. But for different reasons than before we had sex. I could tell right then and there that he truly did care about me. And I knew that if I ruined this intimate moment, I would always regret not returning those same feelings. That's when I decided something.
   "I just wanted to tell you that... I give you consent to take things further" I said with a smile.
He smiled too and missed me again.
   "I was hoping you'd say that" he seductively said in my ear.
I gasped and smashed my lips on his. We both fell on the bed and I was on top of him.
   "Safe word is vanilla" Dan said.
I nodded and took off his shirt and mine. We were both in our under garments quickly. That's when he flipped us over and dominated me. He unclipped my bra and fondled with my chest. I moaned and grabbed his member. Then he slipped off my underwear along with his and looked at me. I nodded again and he have me the pleasure I was eagerly waiting for. I screamed in ecstacy and Dan pushed further inside me.
   "That's right darling. Scream to the woods and the world about who made beautiful love to you" Dan whispered to me.
I grabbed his back and clung on him like a parasite to a host. Then Dan used his hands to explore my body and sucked on my neck. I was so high off his touch that I literally felt drink.
   "D-Dan... I'm close" I whimpered.
   "Not yet darling. Not until I'm ready" Dan said.
That's when I felt him cum inside me and then I did. We both laid on the bed and Dan kissed me again. Then we heard Phil come back with the aroma of Chinese and cinnamon buns. We both got dressed and joined Phil for dinner. Then after all of us were done Dan went to visit a friend, and PhiI gave me dessert.