Chapter 2: Meeting Dan and Phil

I woke up to the sound of a voice and a hand rubbing my shoulder.
   "Wake up sweet girl" a soothing voice whispered in my ear.
My eyes fluttered open and hovering over me were the two guys from last night. I screamed and sat up in bed.
   "Shh, calm down sweetheart. I don't want you working yourself up" brown eyes said.
   "Yeah, we only want what's best for you" blue eyes said. I stared at them in silence and in shock. I was trying to process what happened last night. Was I really kidnapped? Or was that all just a dream? I pinched and slapped myself hard. Both of the guys grabbed my arms and held them down.
   "Stop! Let me go!" I demanded.
   "No, we're not gonna let you hurt yourself" blue eyes said.
   "Well I'm sorry! I thought this was all a huge and horrific nightmare" I said.
   "Well it's not. You're here and safe with us" brown eyes said.
   "I wasn't even in danger" I replied angrily.
   "Well that doesn't matter anymore. What matters is that you're here with us. And we're not gonna let anything happen to you" brown eyes said again.
   "No, I want to go home. Take me home now!" I demanded.
   "Sorry dear, we're not gonna let you go. You're too precious to us" blue eyes said.
   "Who are you calling 'dear'? Who even are you guys?" I asked.
   "Oh! How rude of us. I'm Dan and this is my friend Phil" Dan said.
   "Good to know. I guess you should know my name. It's-" Dan had cut me off and finished the sentence for me.
   "We already know who you are y/n" he said.
   "How do you know my name?" I gasped in shock.
   "We know everything about you" Phil said.
Well that's not creepy at all. I tried to take all this in and tried to process my emotions.
   "Can I be alone for a second? I need time to think" I said somewhat calmly.
   "Anything you want. We'll be in the living room when you're ready to come out" Phil said.
After they closed the door and walked out, I ran over to the nearest window and looked out. I almost screamed. No wonder I was so scared. We were in the forest in a cabin. I opened the window and climbed out. I looked around and all I could see were trees.
   "Y/n!" I heard Dan call out.
I turned around and saw Dan looking at me through the window. He gave me a worried look and I turned to run. I screamed when I saw Phil behind me.
   "What are you doing outside sweetheart? It's cold out here" he said.
   "Nothing, I just wanted to go for a walk" I lied.
   "We can go some other time. Right now we should go inside it looks like it might rain" he said sweetly.
I now realized that I was tired and didn't feel very well. So I nodded my head and he walked me inside. Dan rushed over and embraced me in a hug. I didn't hug him back.
   "What were you thinking? You could've gotten hurt" he said worried.
   "I'm sorry, but I wanted to go home" I said tearing up.
Both Dan and Phil looked at me worried and sad.
   "Please don't cry. We hate to see you unhappy" Phil said trying to comfort you.
   "But why? Of all people why did you take me?" I asked.
   "Because you're special and we can't let a special girl like you get away" Dan explained.
I stared at him and cried. Out of sadness and not knowing what I was doing I turned to Phil for a hug. Dan came in and joined to. After that, we all went to bed. I slept on the couch while Dan and Phil slept on the ground next to me.