Chapter 32 : THE END

Start from the beginning

The movie was starting...

Jungkook held your hand, intertwined his fingers. You miss him. You haven't seen him in about 2 weeks since the filming set was moved to somewhere far away and you had to standby and wait for several scenes, you couldn't come home and Jungkook was busy too.

You gripped his hand back tight, and he leaned closer, whispering, "I miss you too."

You two enjoyed the movie.

The plot referenced on your life, but it wasn't pointed out that it was based on your real life true story.

The audience laughed, cried, agitated, felt dumb and speechless but it was all so sweet. After all everybody loves a good happy ending.

After the movie, Jungkook planned to leave first before everybody leaves. He wanted to stood up but you held his hand and didn't let go.

"Wait a minute. There's after credits. It will only be showed in the movie premiere."

It was a video you filmed to show gratitude to the staff. .

The video started like an interview, but it was just you holding the camera. Actually, the theater audience were all staff from the set, they're all your coworkers, no outsiders.

And the video started with Taehyung thanking every staff member.

Then the director, Jeongyeon

 And lastly filming yourself

"For the past two months, we're all stuck together like every single day. Working, filming, editing all day, it's all so tiring and we're all under pressure. I can't believe it's all over now."
*tears welling*
"It's like we're all just starting a week ago and I can't believe it's over. Thank you to all the staff, we couldn't have done this without you, every single one of you. ㅋㅋ I know Jeongyeon is strict, a devil director, but we all know you're always the one buying the coffees and snacks for everyone." You chuckled and sniffed.