Chapter 11

Morning, you're having body pain, you went overboard last night, but you did your best to get up. Grabbed the closest thing that you can wear, and headed straight to the bathroom.

Looking yourself in the mirror, your neck was full of hickies, "argh.. Jeon Jungkook.." From the looks of it, it won't be gone for at least 2 weeks, you'll have to wear turtle neck tops for quite a while. You sighed but clearly with a happy expression on your face.

Jungkook wore his robe and walked close, hugging you from your back, having a muscle pain, and looking sleepy. His head heavily placed on your shoulders.

You smiled, "yah! Don't fall asleep there!"
"Mmm~" he whined like a kid.

Pretending that you don't like it, but actually overwhelmed inside. You never saw Jungkook like this. It's all new side of him, and you love him but it was like falling for him over again. So cute.

"Jungkook~" You escaped from his hug but he caught you again. This time hugging you from the front.

"Let go~" you gently push, blushing.
"Kiss me first." He commanded and closed his eyes.

You were all shy and tipped your toes and gave him a peck. "What? That is not a kiss. That is just bbobbo."

You tipped your toe again and place a sweet little kiss. Jungkook held the back of your neck and kissed you hard, he carried you up and sat you on the counter. You placed your arms around his shoulders and kiss him back. He inserted his tongue and pulled you closer as it gets deeper, wetter, and steamier, soon, you were breathless.

He was breathing heavily too, "This is how you kiss." He said in between his breaths and smirked.

You brushed his hair, his eyes were dazzling, looking at you. He was leaning closer again and you glared. "Look at this!" Pointing the hickies on your neck. "You could have placed it on a lower area."

"No, I intended, so you wouldn't wear those revealing dresses and tops." Jungkook smiled proudly.

"But you are not so bad yourself. Did you see the masterpiece? Look what you did to my back." Jungkook turned around facing his back to you and chuckled.

There were scratches all over. You laughed.
"If only you were not doing so hard..." You shyly said, and gently hit him.

"You seem to have enjoyed it." He whispered into your ears with sexy airy voice.

You blushed up, "I'm need to go." Gently pushing him away before you end up on bed again.

"Where?" Jungkook drew his brows, questioning.

"To work, I have a photoshoot check later." You answered, looking at the closet for something to wear, since you can't wear the gown.

"With who?" Jungkook interrogated.

"Umm.. I don't know, Jeongyeon-ni arranged most of it, but I think Taehyung is in this too. You know, the guy last night." You answered nonchalantly, wearing some clothes from the closet.

Jungkook came close standing right behind you, you can feel the heat of his body. You turned around, and he leveled down glazing into your eyes, he pinned you to the closet doors. "You're not dating him, are you?" Jungkook asked.

You heart fluttered, is he jealous?
"No, ㅎㅎ we're just friends."

"Just friends? He hugged you and all the touching.." Jungkook scoffed.

"He was just being nice, that is just how people do in France." You explained chuckling.

"Well, we are in Seoul, he should be more conservative."